Chapter I: My Classmates are all Females!?

Start from the beginning

She has short green hair with matching colored eyes and wears glasses. While around the average height, she has a voluptuous figure and very well endowed. She is wearing a revealing yellow dress with short sleeves and knee-high boots.

"Good Morning class, My name is Ms. Yamada, I will be your sub teacher today," She said smiling looking around the classroom, "Wishing everyone a happy school year ahead! So without further ado, can we start with introducing ourselves? Any volunteers before I go down the list?" She said looking at the list of students and giving us a smile.

I raise my hand, Ms. Yamada nods; I stand up and face the class.

"Hi everyone, My name is Y/N L/N, a pleasure to meet all, you beautiful ladies. I am from America but have spent half of my life here in Japan," I said, giving them a smile.

"He's soo hot~," One of the girls exclaimed.

"He has dreamy blue eyes," another said.

"I like his pink-red hair, so mysterious~," another girl said.

"Wonder how he's in bed," a girl said.

I bowed and sat down. 

There was a silence that followed, no one raised their hands, so Ms. Yamada started to call out names from the list. She started off from A, and now was at O.  

"Ichika Orimura," She called, I turn to see Ichika still sweating bullets, but he still responds.

"My name is Ichika Orimura, nice to mee all of you!" He said, staring at the class. "That's all," he says and quickly sits down.

However, his comfort is short-lived, as a lady in a formal suit walks in and punches him in the head. 

Ichika was still defending himself by covering his head with his hands. He lifts his face to look at her, and says, " Chifuyu-nee!" He screamed looking at her. 

She punches him again, "You will call me Ms.Orimura at school, Ichika," She said. I was shocked, to say the least, I was not expecting his sister, the Chifuyu Orimura, to show up. However, doing a look over, she had grown, a lot. 

She is a tall woman, though shorter than Ichika, who has long black hair, which is split into parts in a similar manner to Ichika's

She is a tall woman, though shorter than Ichika, who has long black hair, which is split into parts in a similar manner to Ichika's. Her IS teaching outfit consists of a formal white shirt, with a black business overcoat and matching skirt, green tie, stockings and high heeled shoes.  

My eyes were still wide when she turned to me, she blushed a bit, but quickly recovered and give me an amused look, crossing her arms and tapping her fingers on her arm.

"So you're back," Ms. Yamada called out from behind her, "Is the meeting over?" Chifuyu just nods.

"Sorry for having you welcome my class for me," Chifuyu said to her, giving her a smile.