Vacation

Waking up felt good but the event from the day before replayed over and over in my mind making me groan in disgust. That she devil. The way my insides twisted it felt like a knife was lodged into my heart and was slowly twisting. 

Grabbing my phone I realize its dead and i groaned again. Stupid phone. Whatever, my mind raced and my head was throbbing from a headache. Deciding to take a shower to wash away the built up sweat from yesterday and to try and get the headache to leave. The pain supsided after a long hot shower and the headache was gone after taking two advils and a large glass of water. 

My mind was blank, not ready to process the hurt I feel and the thoughts of her again. My mind drifted to my friend, it feels like I haven't talked to her in forever. My mind strained to remember the last time we hung out together and it came up blank. 

Plugging my phone in to charge I grabbed my keys and decided to go see Emily and have a best friend day. The cold air rushed to me and I shivered with pleasure of the cool wind whipping my freshly clean hair everywhere. The smell of my shampoo smelt like green apples and it was a fantastic smell I thought. 

Shuting my door, then locking it I took the three necassary steps to Emilys house and knocked three times waiting with a smile on my face. The sound of the door unlocking caught my attention and I looked up not expecting what I saw. Standing infront of me was a young man, Emily's age. He had dirty blonde hair with big green eyes and had only basket ball shorts on. What? 

"Who are you?" I asked, the shock that was evident in my voice seemed to make him slightly uncomfortable and his cheeks started to turn a light shade of pink. I smirked with satisfaction, this kid was going to be turning the colour of my red high heels. He just stared at me with his green eyes, a frightened expression on his face. 

"Well?" I pushed.

"Umm. My name is Axel, ma'am. Who may you be?" he asked shyly 

"Im the next door neighbor and the non related sister of the resident who lives here. Why are you here and what is your status with my sister mr. Axel?" 

"Oh, Shit. Umm, Im a friend of Emily, a close friend of hers and umm I got drunk last night and called her, she picked me up and umm let me crash at her place."

I stared at him and then I smirked knowing the next words that were going to leave my mouth and make him turn the darkest red. 

"Did you sleep with my sister?" 

He looked so taken back that he jsut stared at me for a solid two minutes not uttering a word, then his face started to transform into to a look of horror while it turned red. He looked like he just ran a marathon and was about to pass out. The door opened wider and Emily walked out in just a long sleeve shirt that stopped above her knees and I have never seen her wear that shirt before. 

"New shirt?" I smirked at her

She flushed a bright pink.

"You could say that. Come in Abb, I want you to meet Axel." 

"I already did," I laughed "I need to talk to you about something if its alright with your pretty boy."

"No problem, Ill run out and get us all coffee if you want." He said 

"That'd be lovely pretty boy." He looked at me, smiled nicely and after getting a shirt on he left Emily's place with the orders we asked for. 

"Who is he?" 

"A friend." 

"Just a friend? You're wearing his shirt and he slept at your house, missy." I said sternly "You're my sister tell me this instant!" 

"Fine, we're complicated." she sighed "I...we don't have a title at the moment but Im working on it. So what brings you to my humble home?" 

The way she asked that question she made it clear she wanted to change the subject so I let the matter slide, for now.

"I was wondering if you would accompany me on a trip to Florida for a week? I need to get away for a bit and I want you to come along, it'll be a great experience for you!"

"A trip with my sister to Florida, hmm I'm in." her face lit up and she laughed at my giant smile "When we going?"

"Tonight?"

"Yeah sure!"

"So about pretty boy?"