Scheme

My heart felt like it was going to jump out of my chest at any given moment. It was going at an accumulated rate and I was afraid it would suddenly burst out of my chest and onto the freshly cleaned table, I was right now sitting in the subway that I had met Demi Lovato in and sitting in the exact same spot because it's now my favourite place to eat. To say I'm terrified is an understatement, I'm petrified.

What if it's actually Demi? What if it isn't? Would I be happy? Or upset? How would I act? How would I react? What would it mean for us if it really was Demi?

The sound of the bell above the door took me out of my thoughts.

"I'm here."

 Suddenly it was like I couldn't breath when I looked at the door I couldn't believe my eyes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Demi's P.O.V:

After reading the messages over again and again. I couldn't believe what I had just done. I had agreed to go meet her in person. She has no clue it's me! The real me.

Will she accept me or decline me? Will she love me or hate me? Will I be able to stand their and take what I know will come or will I break in the progress?

Sighing I lay down on my king sized bed and I close my eyes. One thought came to mind and of course its Abbie, it's always Abbie. Will she accept me even though I lied to her? Or will she hate me for that and turn me down. All these thoughts keep running through my brain is it worth the risk of losing her completely?

Drifting to sleep I lay in my big comfortable bed and start to drift off to sleep. A plan came to mind and I thought it would be the perfect plan. With that in mind I feel in a peaceful and deep sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Waking up I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and sighed in relief, I'm glad that I had a perfect plan to keep her and so she wouldn't know it was actually me. I got my phone out and called an old friend of mine up explaining the plan to her. After convincing her, she had finally agreed to pose as Dem for me so she wouldn't know it was actually me.

Messages: 

A: Hey, I'm at subway now waiting to see you <3

For some reason when I read that it made my heart jump with joy { Black is Demi's thoughts}

D: Oh ok I'll be there in ten <3

A: Can't wait <3

I am so happy I accidentally messaged her one night. She makes me smile more, feel more and honestly love more

D: See you soon <3

End of Messages

Taking a deep breath in, I dialed my friend again.

'Hey, you need to be there in Ten minutes ok?'

"Yeah sure."

'Thank you so much Sarah!'

"Your welcome Demi" she breathed in " I'm leaving now."

She hung up right after she said that. I really, really, really hope that she does ok with this plan because if it doesn't work I may lose the girl I have developed very, very, very strong feelings for. My heart was racing heavily, my hands were sweaty and my mind was swarming with a thousands of thoughts at a minute. 

"I'm there." Wiping my sweaty hands on my pajama pants I hastily messaged Abbie that I was there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you think Demi should have gone herself or was it a good idea to send her friend?

If you have any ideas on what you want to happen next inbox me your ideas!

CiaraRoberts1 I hope you enjoyed this chapter I tried to update as soon as I could.

~ Emily <3