Planning a Trip-Chapter 18

|CENNA'S POV|

I woke up and it was 9;30 AM and I saw Leah asleep on top of me and Jojo on the floor sleeping. I grabbed my phone from behind me and I saw that I got a text from Adi.

(TEXTS)

Adi: Yo, have you heard?
Cenna: What?
Adi: David is planning a trip for Leah's birthday!
Cenna: Really!? Where!?
Adi: I don't know! He said it was a surprise.
Cenna: oh ok. When is the trip!?
Adi: I don't know, I'll ask him then.
Cenna: Ok, go ask him.
- 5 minutes later-
Adi: Ok! I asked him.
Cenna: Ok, when are we going?
Adi: 3 days!
Cenna: Oh wow!
Adi: Yeah, So you better get ready
Cenna: Ok.
Adi: Be at the studio later, we got a big video today
Cenna: Ok, what is it?
Adi: You will see later.
Cenna: Ok, bye bro.
Adi: Bye!
(END OF CONVO)

I put my phone on the floor which caused me to move a bit but I moved only a little bit and fell off the couch. " Oww!" I whispered after hearing a loud thump and I looked to Leah who was still on the couch and she whined and stretched and sat up. " Leah, I'm so sorry." I whispered as I got up and picked her up bridal style and I laid down and she laid on me again. Leah faced my chest and put her hands on my chest next to her face and just snuggled up to my chin. I'm so glad she is mine.

-30 minutes later-

|JOJO'S POV|

I woke up on the floor and I looked up to see Cenna still on the couch and Leah literally on top of him snuggled up to his chin and him fast asleep with his hand on her back and his other hand flopped off the couch. I sat up and walked to the kitchen to make breakfast and I'll wake Cenna and Leah up afterwards to eat and so I made dippy eggs and toast for all three of us.

After I was done cooking I sat the tables and walked over to the couch to see Cenna awake but not Leah, Leah was still on top of Cenna and the same position too. " Shh!" Cenna shushed. " How do we get her up?" I asked whispering. Cenna picked up her head and moved up a bit and let her head on his lap. " Ok, now I'm stuck." Cenna whispered. I walked over to Leah and picked her up bridal style and Cenna got up and then he woke her up.

" Leah, wake up, breakfast time." Cenna said. She slowly lifted herself and smiled and hugged him and so he picked her up and walked to the table and we all sat down and ate. " Thanks for the meal Jojo." Leah said. " No problem, I like cooking." I said. We soon enough finished eating and so we all went upstairs to get dressed. Cenna wore a grey hoodie and jeans, Leah wore a pink Reaction Time hoodie and white shorts, and I wore a blue shirt with jeans. We all walked downstairs and sat on the couch, Cenna had to tell Leah and I something.

| CENNA'S POV|

We all sat on the couch and I stared into Leah's eyes. " Leah, your birthday is next week, Correct?" I asked. " Yeah..." Leah agreed. " So, for your birthday your cousin, David Rose, he booked Tal, Adi, Jojo, Nick, himself, you, and I, a trip somewhere special!" I said. " Really!? Where!?" Leah asked " Uh... David won't tell us so we don't accidentally tell you, especially me for some reason, like I'm your boyfriend! I should know!" I Replied. " Well, that's why, because you would tell me anyways." Leah said. " And...So true! But still!" I said. She giggled. " So you agree." Leah said. " Oh! And we have to be there later because there is a big free time shoot today! It's for next week I think, because we won't be there." I said. " Adi won't tell you?" Leah asked. " No, it's probably something involved with you but who knows with him and Tal." I Replied. " Haha yeah." Leah said.

(At The Studio)

Leah and I got to the studio and we knocked.  Adi answered the door. " Hey Guys! Ok, Leah, close your eyes!" Adi said. Leah closed her eyes and Tal was holding the camera and Cenna elf his hands on her eyes and Adi held her hand and walked her in. All I saw were people and a birthday cake and balloons all around. Adi walked Leah to the white clothed table with the birthday cake on it and everybody was surrounding the table. " You May now... Open!" Yelled Adi. I lifted my hands off her eyes and she smiled so bright. " For me!?" She asked. " Yeah!" Everybody Replied. " Thank you!" Said Leah. Leah hugged me then ran to David who was in front of the table and hugged him so tight. Then she hugged everybody else and we all sang happy birthday. " Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Leah! Happy birthday to you!" We all sang and she blew out the candles then we all clapped. " I'll get the plates and forks and a knife!" Yelled Adi. Adi went to go get them and when he brung them over everyone got a slice of cake and we ate.

" Leah." I said smiling. " Hm?" She asked chewing cake. " You should wipe your mouth, there is icing all over your mouth." I Replied. " Well, can you get it off for me?" Leah asked. I smirked. " I love you so much." I Replied. She giggled. I kissed her and the icing then was on both our lips. She giggled. " So worth it!" I said. She giggled.

After we were done eating cake we then did a game for free time and then after that Jojo, Leah, and I all went home. Leah and I sat on the bed and she put on a white crop top with sweat shorts and I put shorts on and took my shirt off and we laid down and Leah laid in her usual spot. On my chest. " I love you." Leah started. " I love you more." I said. " No, I do." Leah said. " You have pretty eyes." I said. " Your too cute." Leah said. "Your cuter!" I said. " No!" Leah yelled. Jojo then walked in. " We get it! Your both cute! Now go to bed guys." Said Jojo. Leah giggled. " Goodnight Jojo." Leah said. We then laid back down and we both fell asleep.