Saving Leah- Chapter 16

|LEAH'S POV|

Hayden brought me to his house and put me in his basement and tied me to a chair. " What do you want from me Hayden!?" I asked. " Break up with that fake,pathetic boy you call Poppy and be with me." Hayden replied. " Never! At least Cenna is a better boyfriend than you will ever be!" I said. " Sweet heart, He is just playing you, he never loved you!" Said Hayden. " Show me proof!" I said. " He left you for a girl named Riley today, that's why he didn't give you time to get ready!" Hayden said. Hayden pulled up a picture of a girl with dirty blond hair, light skin, and bright blue eyes and a boy next to her, the people were faded but it looks similar to Cenna I guess...Except the hair. " Hayden! Just let me go!" I yelled. Then there was a knock at the door so Hayden went to open in.

|CENNA'S POV|

I knocked on Hayden's door and he opened it. " Well, Who do we have here? The boy who stole my girlfriend and the stealers friend." Hayden said. " Give her back Hayden!" I yelled. Hayden then pulled Jojo and I in his house and Hayden tied us to a chair and went downstairs and came back up with Leah. " Leah!" Jojo and I yelled. " Cenna! Jojo!" Leah yelled. " Let her go!" Yelled Jojo. " It's either you go and I keep her or she goes and you stay with me, easy answer." Said Hayden. " Let her go!" I said. Hayden then let Leah go and as she passed by Jojo and I, Jojo has a pocket knife so he handed it to her secretly and on her way out she cut threw the rope and let Jojo and I free and so we all ran to my car and left. " Let's get to David's before he catches us! And you two are coming to my house tonight!" Said Jojo. " Ok!" Leah and I agreed.

-At David's-

Jojo knocked on the door and once it was opened by David we ran in and locked the door. " What's wring Guys?" Asked David. " Hayden! He had Leah and then he got Jojo and I and then Leah was set free and Jojo handed her a knife and she cut the rope to the chairs and let us go and so we ran to the car and came here." I said. " Are you guys ok!?" David asked. " Yeah." Leah, Jojo, and I Replied.

We then started the video when the others got here and we did a video on reanacting fan fiction and we had three fan fictions, one on Talthony, one on Leah and I, and one on Adi and a random girl that was played by Nick.  Everybody then left and Jojo took Leah and I to his house for a sleepover.