Caring

Bhai left with Mukti.
As I was putting on my floral print knee length one piece I heard the doorbell ring. I immediately took my purse from the table and went downstairs. I opened the door and there he was standing busy on his phone.
Her dress..

By now he was staring me

By now he was staring me. His gaze were not moving from me but I just ignored him and stepped outside. "Good morning." he wished as I stepped outside. I just nodded without looking at me. I locked the door and headed towards his car. I walked ahead of him but then he held my wrist and pulled me towards him. My back hit his chest. I was surprised with his behavior. His hands slowly reached for my waist. I wriggled a bit but then I realized that he was working on my zip. I was stiffened by his touch. Slowly he zipped my one piece and left me. I didn't know what to say or what not to but somehow I managed to say "Thanks."
He just smiled but what he said left in a state of shock "You should let your tears flow but this doesn't mean you should cry the whole night."
W-h-a-t how did he get to know this. Was he spying on me.
"No I was not crying." I protested.
"Your swollen eyes explains everything." he paused looking into my eyes. "History is history. We can't change it. We must learn to move on. I don't know why you are always so lost...so much in pain... but now you have to learn to move on." he took a deep breath.
"It's easy to say hard to apply." I murmured.
"It's hard but nothing is impossible." For me almost everything seems impossible. I am living as a dead me. I just kept quiet. I didn't want to take out my emotions at least not now.

By now we were in his car. My head was hurting. He insisted a lot so I sat in the passenger seat. All the way he was trying to carry out conversations but I just gave my answers by nodding my head. I just reclined my head in the seat and looked outside the window. My head was hurting. I pressed my head with my hands time to time. Finally we reached. I opened the door and got out of the car and so did he.
"Thanks." I smiled although a fake one.
I turned to leave but just then I felt a hand grab mine. "Just come with me for a while." He said.
"But..." Before I could say anything he added. "Please just for a while. Don't you trust me."
I trust no one. Trust for humankind has already faded in me. "I just met you yesterday how can I trust you." I made it up.
"But am I not your friend."
"No you aren't." I protested.
"Anyway just for once come with me." he said and I don't know what struck my mind I waggled my head in 'yes'.

Then he took me to the cafeteria. I gave a look of surprise. He made me sit on the chair then went to order something. I couldn't comprehend what he was trying to do. All the while my head was paining. It felt so heavy. Just then he bought two cups of ginger tea.
"Ginger tea." I said with a look of surprise.
He just passed me the cup and said,"It is good for headache."
Oh gosh is he my mind reader or what. "No I am OK." I protested.
"Action speaks louder than words...All the way you were wincing in pain." he smiled as he caught my lie. "Drink it you will get relief."
"But.." before I could complete he interrupted, "No buts and ifs...just drink it." he ordered although in a very soft tone.
I was helpless or it's just good to say he cared for me. I took a sip of it. It wasn't that bad. I saw him glaring at me. So I drank it in one breath. As I finished it, I took a long deep breath. My head was still hurting but the tea did give me some relief.
"How are you feeling?" he asked as he got up from the chair.
I just smiled. "For once can I see your real smile not this fake one." he said making faces. Oh god why is this guy so cute. I don't know when or how but seeing him make faces I smiled widely and this time it was not a fake one.
He ruffled his hair. "Your smile is precious."
I composed myself but still I was not able to held my smile back. So I got up to leave. I was walking when he joined me again. "Let's go together." he smiled.
I nodded.

To be continued...

Thank you so much to all those who lend me their precious time. Keep supporting. Do vote, comment and follow.
Stay tuned...

Lots of love
Aaku