Will you be my valentine

"Hey will you be my valentine." A smart looking handsome hunk was standing right in front of me. I thought I heard it wrong but he again repeated the same line and this time he forwarded a rose towards me.
"What?" I said giving him a look.
"Should I take it as a yes." He smiled as he said so.
"What makes you think that I will say yes." I grinned.
"You see it's February 14 and you are sitting here in the college cafeteria all alone sipping a coffee and continuously staring at the wall. Obviously that means you are single and ready to mingle."
Hearing his talks I smiled.
He continued. "Your smile is precious."
For a while I stared at him. This was the first compliment that I ever got. Otherwise all that I got was pain and tortures. No one cared about my smile. I realized after a very long time I smiled so openly.
He snapped his fingers. "Now should I take it as a yes."
"Hey you even don't know me how can I be your valentine."
"Ok wait miss..." he paused. "What should I call you."
"What do you mean what should you call me.."
"I don't know your name right. So yes I will call u miss..." before he could utter even a single word I added.
"Nandini...Nandini Murthy."
"So miss Nandini will u be my valentine?"
I gave him a look. I just stood up and thought of just walking away but he again repeated,"Will you be my valentine?"
"No." I said.
"Manik Malhotra never takes no as an answer." he said as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him.
"Hey leave me, will you?" I struggled to free my hands but his grip was very tight.
"No I won't until and unless you say yes." he smirked.
"Mr Manik Malhotra I am not that type of girl."
"And Miss Nandini Murthy I am not that type of boy." I gave him a confused look. He continued. "See all my friends have their valentine and I don't. So I just want u to be my valentine or just pretend to be my girlfriend just for today."
"And am I only the girl in this whole space academy." I said giving him a look, still trying to free my hands.
"See you are new in here and on top of that you know you are simple, beautiful and elegant just the type of girl I like." he said tightening his grip.
"Ow.. Manik please leave me." I pleaded.
"First a yes."
"No means no." I argued.
He tightened his grip. "Manik." I almost shouted. "Nandini will you be my valentine." he just whispered in my ears and when he did so I could feel the shivers going down my spines.
"Ok fine... Yes but only for today." I said. He then immediately left my hands and wrapped his arms around my shoulder. I just gave him a look. "What...you are my girlfriend."
"But I didn't allow you to do this." I argued.
"Ok fine." He freed my shoulders from his touch.
While I was walking with him I just thought how I landed up here. A week ago I got to know my parents died in an accident and my brother was with chachi. Knowing this I came to Mumbai and when I reached chachi's house I realized that she too had become a victim of girl trafficking. She gave me hope that after darkness there is light. Thinking this with force I was admitted in Space in middle of the session and just in the first day I ended up with this guy.

To be continued

To be continued...

So guys hope you liked it. The love story is on it's way to begin. Stay tuned. Keep supporting. Don't forget to vote, comment and follow. Love you all and
Happy Valentine Day.