What You Want, What You Need (Chapter 13)

(Lexi's P.O.V)

Josh invited me to the studio again and me, Ashley and Katie hung around while him, Matt, Mike and Ian worked on another track for Ever After. Or was it the same one as before? Um...ah, whatever. It sounds awesome. The guys have been working so hard on this album, there's no doubt that it'll be amazing. Fuck, it just might be their best album yet.

While me and the girls are on the couch in one of the studio rooms talking about how stupid The Real Housewives of Vancouver is (seriously it makes me feel embarrassed to live here), the guys suddenly walked in on us and sat with us. Josh and Mike sat on our couch while Matt and Ian sat on the couch across from us.

"How  you doin', my little strawberry." Josh said right after he plopped down beside me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

He wrapped his arm around me and I scooted closer to him and rested my head on his shoulder. "Nothing much, me and the girls were just-"

" 'My little strawberry?' " Mike interrupted, then chuckled. "That's a new one."

"Yeah, we can add it to the list." Ian added.

I looked up at Josh, who had a look of sheer confusion. "List?"

"Yes, list."

"C'mon I'm pretty sure I don't have that many nicknames for Le-"

"LR, Lex, Cutie, Sexy Lexi, Firecracker, Sugar Lion, Honey Panther, Fruity Lips, Sweet Face, and now, Little Strawberry."

"Oh...yeah, maybe I do have a lot of nicknames for you, Lexi." He laughed.  I looked up at his smiling face, so tempted to just lift my head up and plant a kiss on on his full, pink lips. 

"Hey Ian, bet I can beat you in Street Fighter... again." Matt challenged Ian. They've been having this Street Fighter marathon all week.

"Bitch please, I'm gonna get Birdie on your ass."

"Screw that shit, Adon will fuck you up!"

Matt and Ian race towards the arcade game and I just had to giggle. Those guys are so adorable. And, I'm not gonna lie, I think Matt's gonna win.

"Hey, wanna make a bet?" I said to Josh.

He chuckled. "Sure, what?"

"Okay, if Matt wins this, you have dress up as a prostitute and let me tweet a picture of it. And if Ian wins...um..."

"You gotta give me a lap dance." WHAT? "Haha, I'm just kidding. You have to drink a whole cup of pure lemon juice." Josh pulled me closer to him and my heart skipped a beat. God, if only he knew what he does to me.

"You got it, Ramsay." I gave Josh a little wink and he bit his lip and winked back. Seriously, he should be punished fro being so damn sexy.

"Oh my God, I just remembered something!" Katie suddenly exclaimed. "I've been taking pictures for this blog I started and I wanted to show them to you guys. I think  I might have my camera in my bag..." Katie opened her large, brown, leather purse and shuffled the items inside around until she finally pulled out her Canon. We gathered around her and waited for her to turn the camera on so she could show us the photos. And when we saw them...oh my God. No wonder UBC accepted her.  Katie took stunning pictures of herself, the city life in Vancouver, wildlife, miscellaneous items around her house, and more. I could see her pursuing a career in photography. She's super talented.

Ashley was pretty much hopping up and down in her seat. "Holy shit, Katie, these are amazing!"  

"Yeah,that's fucking rad! You are one talented lady." Josh added. Katie grinned at his comment, but at his comment onlyOh yeah, I completely forgot that she told me she had a thing for Josh. Which still makes me feel uncomfortable. What if he starts feeling the same way about her? What if they confess each others feelings for each other and get together? No. Oh God, no. I don't want a repeat of the hell I went through when he was with Amanda. I just can't.