Part 1 :- Gaining Suspicion

'Useless piece of shit'
'Worthless discrimination to society'
'Fat, ugly'
'The only thing you are useful for'
'Nobody wants you'
'Nobody needs you'
'Nobody loves You'
'Leave Bangtan...LEAVE IT'
'Why would they want such a useless person on their team!'

These thoughts and more go through Jin's head when he entered the dorms, completely oblivious to the other members worrying about their eldest Hyung, "Hyung? Hyung!" Jungkook tried to call the person named Seokjin. Seokjin said nothing and just continued to walk to the kitchen, the words flooded his head so much so that he could neither hear nor feel anything, because you see...it happened just before he came to the dorms, it ruined him inside and soon out, he thought it was his fault when really it was never his fault. "HYUNG LISTEN TO ME!"Jungkook shouted at Jin tired of Seokjin ignoring him making Seokjin jump at the sudden loudness. The members watched as he jumped, which made the other members confused. Jungkook began to get scared, scared that he hurt his hyung....

and because he knew he would be yelled at....

''Jin-Hyung I-I'm so sorry I didn't mean to yell at you...'' he said while rubbing the back of his head sheepishly "Its okay kookie..." and with that he continued to walk to his destination, the kitchen, 'the only thing I'm good at' he thought to himself cooking and cleaning...the only thing...' he began to drown himself in self-hatred without knowing about a certain alien watching him.

Tae was watching his hyung since he went into the kitchen and couldn't help but notice that his hyung was looking down, thinking for a bit he decided to surprise his hyung with a back hug . Thinking it was a great idea he snuck into the kitchen and hugged Seokjin making the said person jump at contact, unfortunately Seokjin jumping while cooking didn't turn out well, because the pan went flying and Seokjin's hand went directly into the flame under it.

While Seokjin's hind was in the flame he felt....
Security ...
Happiness ...
Sadness ...
All the emotions that he couldn't feel before...well after in this case.
But that sense was quickly taken away when Taehyung pulled Seokjin's hand towards him and started crying "HYUNG IM SO SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN TO HURT YOU! You were looking so s-sad and I-I-I-" TaeTae cried.

Seokjin is a very empathetic person, so when Taehyung started to cry he immediately went to comfort him "TaeTae don't feel bad you didn't mean to" Seokjin said while hugging him with that hand that's not hurt, but he thought he was helping him, normally if the other members were crying or hurt Seokjin would feel...hurt also, he couldn't feel anything towards Taehyung. Nothing at all.

Just when Taehyung started to get louder Jungkook came into the room to see Seokjin's red and obviously burnt hand and started to panic.

"HYUNGS COME QUICK!!" Jungkook yelled "JIN-HYUNG IS INJURED!!" He said panicking, with that the other members rushed into the kitchen to see both members, Jungkook and Taehyung, hugging Jin like their life depended on it.

In this sudden rush of panic between each member besides himself, Seokjin felt nothing.

No joy for them trying to help him.
No appreciation for the others.

He didn't feel bad for troubling the others even though he knew about their important schedules, he felt nothing for nobody. He just pushed Taehyung and Jungkook away form him and walked towards the kitchen sink, washed off the burn and headed towards Yoongi and his room, not saying a single thing as the others watched him in silence wondering what happened to their hyung.