Suspension.

The first thing Zeldris heard when him and his friends came in was:

"You can't just do that!-"

"It wasn't my fault!-"

"I don't care-"

"Why don't you just listen-"

"No, you listen to me-"

"But you never listen to ME-"

"Your grounded-"

"You can't ground me! Your not my Mum!"

"Well, I'm looking after you and she's not here-"

"Shut up!"

"That's it! Go to your room right this instant!"

"Fine! I hate you!" The voice practically shrieked and a sobbing Meliodas ran out the room and up the stairs.

"Well, that was ... Entertaining." Diane said akwardly, sitting down on the couch. The group followed suit.

Estarossa walked in and sat on a chair, hand on his head. "That didn't go well."

"What happened?" Elizabeth asked.

"Well, Meliodas got in a fight today at school, broke a boy's nose, broke another's leg, gave two of them a black eye and broke two of another boy's ribs."

"He did?" Diane gasped.

"Yeah." Estarossa grimaced. "Got suspended. Said it was self defence, but the school didn't think that. On his first day, really? He didn't take it well."

"I guessed that." Zeldris sighed. "I should go talk to him before he starts breaking things-" there was a crash upstairs. "Too late. But I suppose Ill go up anyway. You guys start studying, I'll be back in five-ten minutes."

Zeldris stood up to calm down Meliodas but the doorbell rang. "I'll get that too."

He went to the front door. "Hello?"

"Um, hi. Is Meliodas here?" A little girl, Liz, asked shyly.

"He is, why?" Zeldris asked. "Aren't you the little girl he gave his flower crown too?"

"Yes. I just came to give him this." Liz said meekly. She handed over a porcelain doll with short, blonde hair in ringlets and a blood red dress with lots of petticoats and white gloves and a red hat with white trim. It had emerald eyes that looked remarkably like Meliodas's.

"Can I see him?" Liz pleaded. "Pretty please?"

"I'll ask. Come in, let's go to the living room." Zeldris offered, standing aside to let her in. Liz walked in nervously. He led her to the living room.

"Estarossa." Zeldris called.

"What is it?"

"A little girl is here to see Meliodas. Can I take her up?" Zeldris asked and Liz peeked out from behind his legs.

"I don't know..."

"Please, sir. I walked all this way to give him his doll back from school." Liz said, stepping out from behind Zeldris, her confidence growing. "I found out his address from the teacher and my parents can't even pick me up because they have work. I don't have anyone else to go to because the 'sitter is on holiday. Please, sir."

She pouted and Estarossa softened. "Fine, you can stay for dinner. Do you have your parents number?" Liz nodded and handed it to him. "Zeldris take her upstairs."

"Come on." Zeldris said and took her upstairs. Meliodas's room was the first on the left, Zeldris's was first on the right, Estarossa's was second on the right and second on the left was the master bedroom which was uninhabited.