Boys are terrible.

"What?" King asked, utterly confused. "But you look nothing alike!"

"Well, we do have different mothers, stupid." Zeldris rolled his eyes. Meliodas stifled a laugh and cuddled into Zeldris.

"Sorry we spied on you Zeldris." Elizabeth said guiltily.

"It's fine. Could you go? Meliodas and I have things to do. See you tomorrow?" Zeldris said.

"Sure!" Diane smiled.

They were walking out the door when Zeldris called "But, come over on Saturday, yeah?"

"Yup!" Was Elizabeth's reply as they ran out the door.

Zeldris collapsed on the couch as soon as they left. "What. Just. Happened."

"Well, Your friends followed you home, spied on you through the window, got caught by me, then the tall guy sold them out, you explained that I'm your brother, they apologized then then they left but agreed to come to play on Saturday." Meliodas counted the events off on his fingers, his tongue sticking out in concentration.

"Your just too adorable." Zeldris smiled, ruffling his hair. "Let's play some video games-"

"Zeldris! Come talk to me for a minute!" Estarossa yelled through the doorway.

"-After I talk with Estarossa, okay?" Zeldris stood up.

"Okie. Imma set it up." Meliodas said happily and ran to get the console.

"Hey, Zeldris, I appreciate you letting me and Meli stay with you. He has been quite down since the accident and when he heard he was staying with you he cheered right up." Estarossa said really fast.

" 'kay. I'm going to go play video games now." Zeldris said and went through to the living room.

The two boys played until Meliodas had to go to bed. He threw a mini-tantrum and had to be carried to his room by Estarossa. All the while he mumbled things like "Zeldris... Up late... Not fair... Mean..."

Zeldris did some last minute homework and went to bed.

The next morning his classes were awful. Zeldris had Math then English then a science lecture. But Zeldris, Elizabeth, Diane, King and Ban had seats at the very back near the window so it wasn't all bad.

Looking out the window, Zeldris saw the junior children out playing, their lunch break was before the seniors.

He saw Meliodas sitting in a flowery field reading a book, leaning against a tree. Some girls in his class was approaching him but Zeldris never got time to find out why because his hand was suddenly jerked up in the air.

"Wha-"

"Good, you three stupid kids go out and help in the junior playground!" Sir Helbram muttered.

Walking out the classroom he saw Elizabeth and Ban. Elizabeth looked sly and Ban miserable. Once in the playground they mainly walked around until Elizabeth said "Zeldris, did your brother start school today?"

"Yeah, I saw him being approached by girls earlier. Why?" Zeldris inquired.

"This is what the girls wanted." Elizabeth giggled and pointed to the place in the field near the tree Meliodas sat.

Meliodas sat in a cluster of girls, making flower crowns, chatting and giggling. He looked like he was having fun. One girl with short bright pink hair placed a brightly coloured flower crown on his head and he positively beamed. Meliodas gave her the one he was making and they hugged.

Let's find out what their saying!" Ban exclaimed slyly and pulled us behind a tree to listen in.

"Wow you know a lot about dragons, Meli!" The pink haired one exclaimed. "Did you know the only dragons that don't shed are crystal dragons'?"