You know, I don't know why or what she saw you could do for her because it's nothing! I'm tired of seeing her hurt because of you! I'm done! You don't see me taking advantage of other girls cause I'm bored. You don't see me toying with them not seeing how their feeling will end up. She should have been with my because I'm not you!

Who knows maybe since you have no common sense or because your head is shoved so far up your ass you'll steal Taylor's girl too!" I finished and shoved him.

I must have tipped him off because he tackled me to the ground.

He threw punches and in between words he said,"You don't. Fucking know. Anything. I'm better for her."

Luckily since his figure is smaller I flipped him over.

"Oh yeah. If you were. We wouldn't. Be in this. Situation." I said in between blows to his face.

I've waited for a while now to do this. I don't wanna be a gentlemen like my dad right now I care about redeeming Jay.

My blood was no longer boiling it was flowing out of the pot! This guy is beyond aggravating.

I stood up and kicked him in the stomach each time earning a horrid scream from Jezzabelle.

I was about to kick him once more until I saw a crying Jezzabelle in the way.

"Move." I ordered.

"Stop." She shakingly begged.

"Why should I?" I spat.

"Because I asked you to." She whisper-replied.

"No." I quickly answered. I was too over the edge to stop now.

*Jack's POV*

I realized the sex tape Jay had seen. It was an old one from when Stephanie and I dated.

I told her to throw it away cause she was clingy and creepy.

I gave up on fighting back because everything Eli said was true. I don't deserve her. Yet I love her.

I realized my beating had stopped and I saw Jay in front of me with her hands guarding her face.

"No." Eli said to Jay.

"Fine then kick me instead, if you're not gonna stop." She must of had a killer pout face on because his face softened and he backed down.

I slid out from my postion and stood up.

*Eli's POV*

Her emerald green eyes pierced mine as she carefully stood up.

I saw Jack was standing up too. Her tears had stopped. I noticed my arms were being held back by Taylor and Aaron.

I was caught in the moment. I looked around and saw shocked looks from my peers. I saw Macy being held back by Brittany and Sarah. She was glaring no worse than glaring at Jack. If looks could kill he'd be dead.

She must have been trying to intervene with beating Jack but couldn't. So she was probably yelling things. I don't remember hearing anyone or anything except for me and Jack arguing during our fight I guess.

I saw Jack rub his temple. He was bloody. The crimson color coming from this nose and lip. There must be bruises on his stomach and there's one on his eye. I bet there's one on my eyes and my nose is bloody too.

"Jezzabelle just choose already." Jack said rubbing his eyes.

*Jay's POV*

Choose?

He wants me to choose?

"What do you mean?" I sniffled. I'm glad I stopped the quarrel when I did. It was getting to far. I felt stupid just on the side crying like a wimp.

"You obviously like one of us just choose already! This arguement over you between me and him," He pointed to Cameron, "We need to end this." Jack informed.

"Choose?" I asked at how ridiculous this whole thing is. I remember thinking just this morning I was in an amazing mood.

They both nodded. I shook my head rapidly.

Why can't they get along?

I care for both and they want me to choose?

I remeber how every princess movie I've watched the princess has a prince. No two princes. Just one.

Snapping back to reality; I'm no princess or queen as these to refer to me to.

Fairytales don't exsist. Neither does love.

You hear so much about breakup and divorce, I feel I'm gonna end up like that.

They want me to choose between them. How can I choose. I was broken from my thoughts by Jack.

"Well?" He asked.

"Can't believe you're making me choose..." I crossed my arms, "Neither."

-----------------------------------------------

This ending tho oh my god! I bet you guys hate me. I'm sorry. My goal was to change the way regular fanfics end and I hope I accomplished that.

If you still wanna read my books, my latest book is Hidden. It's a Hayes fanfic and it won't end like this lol.

This was my first fanfic ever I hope it didn't suck. I have one question for you guys though. Epilogue? Vote to get one yeah ?

Thanks for reading this I swear you guys are the best. Ilyasm for reading my book I'm a happy person.

Tysm. xx