Monster In Law

Monster In Law

23rd February 2041 (Ash 10 wks 5 days, Georgie 6 wks and 6 days)

Cade's POV

I watched my three beautiful girls as they tried to wash Dobby, I think they have more water on themselves than he does. Today is a big day for me, I'll be finally meeting Ashtyn's parents and it's something that I'm not looking forward too. I've heard a lot from dad how he says it's a normal thing to hate the mother in law, Anna's mum is a lot like mum so it was hard to hate her. The things Ash has told me about her mum has scared the living crap out of me, I've been avoiding this day since she told me what she's like.

"Daddy, when we go Gamma's?" Evie asked as she ran up to me, I chuckled as she was covered in water and mud. Lucky we have to time to wash all that off and get her clean and dry, but they are having fun.

"Soon honey, you and Mia need to have a bath first." I smiled and looked over to Mia who looked more covered than Evie, bath time is going to be fun.

"Otay daddy." she ran off and joined Mia again, Dobby was now running around the yard all clean and no doubt going to get dirty again. My eyes found my sexy as hell fiancé and watched her carefully as she stalked my way. I love her tight little shorts and crop top, her toned body showing off those delicious curves.

"It's very distracting washing the dog when you're over here in only a pair of low hanging shorts. I am so horny right now and god baby I just want to ride you until I explode." she growled as she pressed her cool wet body into mine, my arms wrapping around her firmly and my hands slipping to her luscious ass. I sucked in a sharp breath as I felt her cold hand slide inside my shorts and grab hold of my shaft.

"Baby not here." I let out a strangled moan as her hand pumped me back and forth. My eyes keeping watch on what the girls were doing as she pushed me harder into the car. She's lucky we are on the side of the car the girls can't see what she's doing, to them it looks like we are hugging if they looked this way.

"Please babe, I need you." I squeezed my eyes shut tightly as her hand gripped me more and faster. Fuck! If she keeps this up, I'll be blowing right here, and soon.

"You are being very naughty. I promise to take care of this when we get home." I whispered and moved my hand around to her front and rubbed her core firmly. The moans she let out when I touched her drove me insane but we can't do this right now.

"You better mister or you'll be the one cuffed to our bed, not me." she smirked and then jumped away from me quickly and ran back over to the girls. Damn she gets my blood pumping, she'll be very well taken care of tonight that's for sure. I definitely love pregnant Ash, her sex drive has gone up ten fold and I swear sometimes I can't even keep up with her, not that I'm complaining. After packing away the bucket and sponges from washing the car, I headed inside to where the girls had gone to have a bath, the giggles from the bathroom filled the whole house.

"Can you see my little bump babe?" Ash grinned as she stood in front of the full length mirror. Her gorgeous blonde hair set in waves flowed half way down her back. She stood there in her panties, bra and thigh high stockings with a hand rubbing over her stomach. I looked down at her left hand that had the ring I had given her and the tiniest of bumps was visible from underneath her palm. A few more weeks and I won't have to squint my eyes to see my baby's bump.

"Sure can, I can't wait until I can feel him kicking and moving." I grinned and walked over to her and stood behind her, my arms wrapping around her small waist and joined my hands with hers.

"Him? I don't think so babe." she giggled and wriggled her ass into my groin, she's really pushing it now if she keeps that up.

"I suppose another girl won't hurt." I chuckled and kissed my sexy woman on her cheek. I love the way her skin glows and the way her eyes shine with happiness, I wonder how long that will last today. Ash had told me that her parents, more so her mother, are the type of rich snooty, posh, and like everything to be prim and proper. Something I am not, well no one in my family is and that's the best part about it. They had basically kicked Ash out of home when she told them she was pregnant, they couldn't let her ruin the family name so they shipped her off to her Aunty's house. A fucking load of bullshit that is, I'd never to that to my kids if they told me something like that.