The Morning After

The Morning After

16th December

Georgie's POV (pic of Ashtyn)

I've never slept so good in my life and I knew it was all because of the man that is currently wrapped around me. Last night was the best night I've ever had, yeah I've had previous boyfriends, but being with Aidan was ultimately the best. I was never that bold and daring with Charlie, not even Mark for that matter, but when Aidan touches me, even if it's just holding my hand, I feel like I belong there, wow I sound so cheesy right now.

Aidan's fingers started to lightly move up and down the skin on my stomach, his warm soft lips left soft kisses over my neck. I tilted my head back so he could have more access, I felt his smirk before his hand traveled slowly down to my aching wet core. The second he touched me there I moaned, the way his fingers started to rub and tease me set me on fire.

"Morning baby." he whispered in my ear as he sucked on my ear lobe, his fingers now pushing on me hard before he slipped a finger into my hot hole.

"Morning babe." I moaned out as he picked up speed, my body has a mind of it's own whenever he touches me. I felt him move back slightly before he rolled me onto my back and slid himself between my already aching thighs. His tongue flicked over my hard buds as he inched himself inside me, my back arched at the sensations attacking my body.

"You so wet." he groaned as his hands gripped my hips as I bucked mine up to meet his needy thrusts, I was craving him badly and I wanted to feel each thick inch of his rock hard shaft. My moans were then muffled as his lips found mine in a hungry deep kiss, his arms grabbing my legs and wrapped them over his shoulders and then slammed harder into me.

"Oh god, Aidan." I moaned uncontrolably, his grunts were deep and husky with each hard deep thrust. The way he held my legs made him enter me much deeper and it was driving me wild, my body was vibrating violently.

"Fuck, are you on birth control baby?" he asked me as he let out a feral sounding grunt, his pace picked up an even faster speed.

"Yes." I almost screamed that out as he hit that spot, holy shit, he finds it each time. His hand came up to my jaw and held me still, our eyes locked with each other as our sweat coated bodies grinded together. His moves fast and deep as he grunted hard, I was on the verge of letting go when his other hand reached down and pinched my sensitive soaked spot and that was it. That was the moment I come undone.

"I'm cuming." I moaned out in a scream as I tilted my head right back, I felt my body convulse from the pressure as he released his own load inside of me. I was breathless, I couldn't feel my legs as he stilled inside me, that gorgeous smile spreading across his face before he pressed his lips softly to mine.

"You are insatiable Mr. Taylor." I giggled and lifted my hand to his face and wiped off the layer of sweat, he looks so hot right now.

"Only for you." he whispered and then slowly pulled out of me, I winced at the burning sensation that hit me. Aidan's length is a nice average size, but it's the thickness that makes me ache, I've never seen or felt anything like it before. I swear he's spilt me in half or at least teared it a little, I'm going to be sore for a while.

"Babe, we have to get up, what if Maci sees me in here." I suddenly rushed out as I remembered that gorgeous little girl in the other room. My eyes widened, shit, what if she heard that? There was no way that round was anything but silent, I'm pretty sure the people in the adjoining apartment would've heard it clear as day through their wall.

"I don't want to move, I like it right here." he mumbled and his arms wrapped around me tighter. I giggled and ran my hands through his soft hair, I could do this all day, I wonder what shampoo he uses.