Chapter 5: LMTYH

Chapter 5

I want to forget all the world.. want to forget the people I know... the person I am... forget everything. It’s pathetic that I actually envy the people that lost their memory.

Memories only destroy you; they only make your brain whirl with all these unanswered questions.

I take in another gulp of vodka; letting it dance through my veins, burning all the memorizes and taking me far far away.

................................

The harsh bangs on my door woke me up.

"What ?!" I blurted without thinking twice..

"Open ! " A feminine loud roar hit me.

Fuck ! This is the thing about drinking you’ve got to live with the hangover drama the next day.

I barely was able to walk to the door.

''Fuck! you look like shit!" Surprise.. Surprise who else would it be other than Kate. She been coming here every day that I didn't show up at school... I don't know if she wants to help or here just because she felt lonely.

"No shit Kat... Now that you made that amazingly brilliant statement you’ll have to excuse me I have some sleeping to do .." I shut the door not giving her the chance to even protest.

"Mai ! open the god damn door!"  She was definitely mad.

"For fuck sake the door is fucking unlocked you ca- " she barged to the room before I even finished my sentence.

"People are talking ." she stood burning me with her hard stare.

"So ?" I flipped my face to face the other side of the room, sinking my face even deeper in to the pillow. I wasn't ready to know what people have said or done .

"They are saying shit-"

"I don't care Kate! "I spat back immediately.

“There are rumors about you, like being pregnant or in rehab.. " She 'finally made her way to the other side of the room to see my face ..

This time she hit me with a sympathetic stare " It’s been 4 weeks of you being late, skipping school and for god’s sakes you've been drinking  and smoking  at school!"

I hated her look .I hated the way that she sat next to me, stroking my shoulder, like I was some lost puppy.My  head was pounding with every beat my heart took. I can’t have this now .. not today .

"Kat.. I am having... umm” Fuck. It’s like I forgot how to speak."just please leave--"

"Mai .. I can’t just leave you like this till you rot to death--"

"No! Just please... leave…" The pounding was getting worse by the second...I needed a cigar.

Hope you like it xoxo-Dana