chapter 16.

Violet shim

[A recap of what happened in the previous chapter.]

"What's your name?" He asked me.
"My name is violet shim. What is yours?" I smiled. "The name is jeon, jeon jungkook." He held out his hand for me to shake, as I was about to reach out to shake it the pervert pulled my hand away.

"Let's go, stop flirting with other guys. I'm your BOYFRIEND." He purposely said the last part loud. "I'm so sorry jungkook, I'll talk to you la-" the pervert didn't let me finish my sentence since he was dragging me to his car."bye jungkook! Nice talking to you " I yelled out loud causing him to blush a bit.

We both got in the car. "What the fuck was that for?" I looked at him in disbelief. How was I flirting? Is smiling considered flirting or what? He just kept silent as he put on his seat belt. I just rolled my eyes, confusing ass pervert.

There was this awkward silence in the car, it was so uncomfortable. I decided to break the silence, and speak up. "So where are you taking me this early?" I said as I looked at him. His eyes were so focused on the road, he didn't even glance at me. Not even once.

"You'll see." He said stiffly. I groaned in annoyance. "Tsk. Whatever." I mumbled as I unlocked my phone. Hmm should I play candy crush? I thought to myself as I looked through my games. There wasn't that many, okay that's a lie. I had so many choices, my thumbs scrolled and scrolled trying to find a good app.

Ah! This game would be nice, I clicked on the app and saw the page loading.
It finally loaded up, and there it was in front of me: minecraft.

I smiled widely to myself. Damn I haven't finished the house I was trying to build from last week.
I was in survival mode, so I was cutting but in this case hitting trees with my fist to get some wood. I was so into the game, I didn't even know the pervert was calling my name telling me that we have arrived.

"Do you have something in your ear? Cause whenever I talk to you, you aren't even listening." The pervert said as he unlocked the doors, so I can open mine.

"Sorry I was playing minecraft, and I don't listen to bullshit, maybe that's why I don't hear you." I said with sass as I opened my door, getting out of the car. I am still salty from what happened earlier. I saw him roll his eyes, and later locked the doors.

I looked around and I saw so many stores; not just any kind of stores. Like brand stores, like money stores, like rich people stores, like- okay you get what I mean.

"Did you really have to bring me along so you can buy yourself things?" I said as I walked besides him, going god knows where. "Oh, I'm not here to buy myself things." He said as he opened the door, to this clothing store. "Wait don't tell me we are here because you are going to buy me clothes?" I laughed as I entered the store with him following behind me.

He just looked at me, and ignored my question. Why is he always not answering my questions? Hmph.

I saw him looking around the store, and one of the workers here approached him. I looked at her, she was wearing this really tight white collared shirt. Is that even appropriate? It looks like her buttons are holding on to dear life. You can literally see her boobs.

Whatever, I looked around trying to see what this store had to offer. Oh this looks cute, there was this pastel pink skirt. I flipped over the price tag, and my eyes literally shot wide open.