CHAPTER 6

Kim taehyung

Morning has come by rather quickly. "Maria come over here" I yelled from the dining room. Hearing her name she came quickly, thankfully I didn't have to wait.

"Yes mr. Kim?" My maid said.
"I need you to bring me the files that are in my office. They are in a bright yellow envelope." That being said she nodded her head, and left.

I heard little foot steps approaching me. "Oh good you are awa-"

"Stay away from me you pervert! What did you do to me?!" The barbaric women yelled as she tried hitting me with a toliet plunger.

I repeat. A toliet. Plunger.

"Calm down will you?" I yelled as I finally got a grip of the toilet plunger. "First of all, I didnt do anything to you seco-" she cut me off not letting me finish speaking.

"Explain why I'm in a different attire, you didnt do anything to my body right?" She said as she looked at me as if ready to strangle me at any given time.

"No, I did not do anything geez calm the fuck down. The maids put you in a different attire, I did not touch you nor will I ever. I don't know where you have been." I scoffed. Unbelievable.

"Don't flatter yourself." I looked at her and she just crossed her arms since I took the toilet plunger.

"Here take this, and we'll talk" I passed her a fresh cup of water and a pill. She raised a brow, eyeing me suspiciously. "What is it? A sleeping pill? I knew you were a perv-"

"Its a pill to help the headache you probably have right now. You can either drink it and stop giving me such a hard time or suffer. What's it going to be?" She just rolled her eyes and swallowed the pill.

I put the plunger down and took a seat. She was still standing there. "Are you just gonna stand there?"

"Yes, yes I am." She said with a bit of attitude.

"If you insist." I said as I took a sip of my coffee to hopefully calm me down from earlier.

"So aren't you going to explain? Im waiting" she finally sat down. God why did I even bother helping her out. I regret it so much now. Whenever I try to be a good person, shit like this happens.

"To make things short you were super drunk, And you were so close to being raped." I said with a serious tone. She just looked at me shocked with her mouth open.

"Oh..I didn't know that." She looked down. "Of course you didn't." I stated as I took a sip of the coffee.

"Your last night clothing has been washed and are placed in a bag. As in for your cellphone.." I snapped my fingers and maria came.

"Maria, please bring me the bag that is in my room." She nodded as she handed me the yellow envelope I asked for earlier.

"What's that?" She said. I rubbed my temples as I began to open the envelope.

"Nothing that involves you or your concern that's for sure." I pulled out the files but I can hear her murmur under her breath.

"Here's the bag sir." Maria handed me it. "There's a driver waiting for you outside, take this and he'll drive you home." I handed the girl the bag.

She smiled awkwardly but later stood up. I looked at Maria and she instantly knew what to do.

"Right this way miss."