CHAPTER FIVE

Depuis le début

"Simon." I gasped, watching as Raphael opened the door, my brother turned his gaze away from me and towards the vampire.

"If your goal was to scare the crap out of me, mission accomplished." Simon spoke as Raphael continued to walk closer to him, i sighed and took another mouthful of the drink in my hand, I need something to pass the time.

The door swung shut behind me, I jumped slightly but continued to watch the scene in front of me, Simon continued to mutter a lot of random shit. "And as far as I'm concerned, you can have it out with those Shadowhunters, especially the blonde one, just don't touch Ariana, she didn't even know she was one."

I laughed and walked towards Simon and Raphael "You knew you don't need us." Simon continued, reaching forward and pulling me to him, so I was standing beside him.

"On the contrary, I do." Raphael spoke slowly, he hissed at my brother making me push him back.

"Stay the fuck away from him." I nearly growled out, pushing on his chest "messing with me is one thing." I continued before I pointed at my brother "but messing with him is another thing, so don't fucking touch him."
.
.
.
.
Raphael took Simon and I into the room I was in before, with the beautiful golden colored couches, I ran over and jumped onto it, laying down and closing my eyes.

"So how does this end?" My brother spoke up, pulling on my arms, making me sit up, he took my hand in his and began to pull me to walk beside him, not wanting to leave my side. "Do we, uh..get out of here or What?"

"That answer is above my paygrade." Raphael spoke up, I chuckled and raised my brow at him. "Paygrade? They pay Vampires?" I asked "where can I sign up?"

"You're not signing up and let's just say we invest early and often." The vampire smiled.

Simon being Simon nearly knocked over a statue, making me laugh as I crossed my arms, this wasn't half bad, it's actually quiet fun being here, plus I don't have to hear Clary whining about something.

"Sit down." Raphael said, I obliged and ran to the couch, sitting down again, to be honest, I'm just lazy.

"Why won't you sit?" Raphael spoke again "Your sister listened to me, so why can't you?" My brother continued to not listen as he started to fidget with things. "I really hate fidgeting."

"Ariana's just lazy and uh, I'm just looking." My brother said. I turned around to glare at him, while also sending him the finger.

""For a way out?" The vampire asked, making my brother turn to look at him "ooh." Raphael impaled sharply "there isn't one."

"I mean, all the, uh, the cool stuff you guys collect." Simon spoke as he picked up some vase type thing "Steal." He then placed it up to his mouth and imitated a horn noise with it.

"Oh my." I laughed, shaking my head "This is amazing." Raphael turned to look at me and chuckled while giving me a wink. What is it and men winking at me?

"Leonidas I has been trying to peddle that junk for years." Raphael spoke, looking away from me and towards Simon. "Museums make you prove antiquities are legit these days."

"Yeah naturally." My brother spoke up, I turned away from him and looked at Raphael as he began to speak "When they ask where you got it, what do you say?" He asked "It's not against the law to rob my own grave."

I gasped as my brother decided to be an idiot and throw a dagger into Raphael's chest "dude!" I exclaimed, turning to look at Simon.