Kieanna Birthday Party .

Kieanna P.O.V.

So after What Happen I forgave My Dad when he explained what happen to Snupe . But to day is the Big Day , MY PARTY BISHH !! . iM So happy . I get up and Go to the Bathroom and Brush My Teeth . I go Back in My room to See chris still sleep , since im bored and i see everybody in the living i go to them .

Me : Aye yall lets get Chris .

Booty : Lets Go .

I get A Big bucket and Feel it with water and i go to my Room and Everybody Got there stuff ready i count .

Me : 1.......2........3

I pour the water on him and he Jumps up and i Run behind the wall and i see Chris Run and Slip on the Whip cream that mya put down there , Then he tries to get up and the string which made the chocolate syrup fall that booty put up , he gets up and run to the kitchen where he he truns the water on and it splashes him in the face that Everybody put together . We come out and start Dieing Laughing and im on the ground laughing with tears coming out my eyes .

Chris : So Kieanna You Think Its Funny .

Me : Hell Yeah Nigga .

Chris : Oh Really .

Me : Yep

Chris : Who Help Plan This Shit Bruh .

Everybody Points at Me .

Me : Yall some Snitches Bruh .

Chris : Kieanna Give Me a Hug .

Me : Nigga you Funny , Get Away From Me .

Chris starts Walking Towards me and I take off running and He Follows , i run to The bathroom in Mya room and Lock The Door .

Chris : Open the Door Kieanna im Not going to hurt You .

Me : Nigga quit Lying

I Look to see if His Shadow is Still There and I dont See anything , I unlock the Door and walk out , I look and see him not even in the Room . I walk out and I look around The House and I find Nobody . I walk in The Kitchen and See a Note From Them .

Dear Kieanna , We Left you we had to go to the Venue , and Chris said he gon get you back , Love the Crew .

I Call Derek J and Lawrence..

Phone Call Convo :

Me : Derek Its Me Kieanna , Can You Do My Hair for My Party Today .

Derek ; Yea Babes , Go To Yo ugly Momma Hotel Room ima Be There .

Me : Okay . Mwah .

Derek : Mwah .

I call Lawrence .

Me : Babe can You Do My Makeup for My Party Tonight .

Lawrence : Babe You know i got You and Derek Doing Your Hair .

Me : Yasssss , And Meet at My Momma Hotel Room .

L: Okay , Mwah Babe .

Me : Mwah .

I Hear Footsteps Behind me and i Get Lifted up in The Air , The Person Puts Me Down and I turn and start throwing Punches at The Person , I stop when i see its Chris .

Me : Nigga really you got that shit on Me , Dont talk to me no more .

Chris : Kieanna You mad at Me .