The Fight

Kieanna POV

Hey Yall , My Bitch Mya told yall about me , My Dad is August Alsina and my mom Is Mila J , they not together but they Co-parent . Im Currently with my Mom on the Set if Her Music Video Smoke , Drink and Break Up .

Mom : Sweetcakes You turning 16 in 2 wks .(Sweetcake is Kieanna ) What theme do You want your Birthday Party .

I forgot Im Turning 16 in 2wks and Im Finna Turn Up !!

Me: I want A Glitz and Glam Party and if Somebody gets a A card that says V.I.P they get a Diamond Braclet and If they a Boy they get a Rolex .

Mom : Sweetcakes who do you want to perfrom at the Party ?

Me : Of Course my Mom and Dad , My Uncle Ty Dolla Sign , T.I , my Baby Daddy Chris Brown , and B.Smyth .

Mom : DAMN !!! Pookie them alot if people but since im peforming ill get all of them , But yo Ugly Ass Daddy better Not Say anything to Me or You gon Be At me .

Me : Mommi stop . (Laughing ) . Ion like staying with daddy and his Hoe , she Always yelling at me , and when i tell Her off She tells Daddy i wasnt Listening to Her and He Hits me ..

Mom : HELL NAW ! KIEANNA LETS GO , IM FINNA GOT BEAT HIS ASS , DONT PUT YO HAND ON MY MOTHERFUCKING DAUGHTER !

Mila J POV (Kieanna Moms)

That Punk ass August think he Gon Hit my Damn Daugher , he Got another think Coming . Ima Beat His ass .

Me and Kieanna arrives at his House.

Me : OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR NIGGA , I KNOE YO ASS IN HERE .

Kieanna : Dying of Laughter .

August Hoe comes and opens the Door ..

??? : How May I help You ?

Me : Where the is August Motherfucking Alsina Ass at .

??? : Oh You the Rat momma , He Could Have Down Better .

Me : BITCH DONT TALK ABOUT MY CHILD LIKE THAT , I WILL DRAG YO ASS DOWN THIS FUCKING DRIVEWAY .

??? : DO IT BITCH I DARE YOU .

She must dont Knoe me .

I grab her by her 2 dollar weave and start pounding her head , i stomp her in the head until i see blood , i drag hea up and down the driveway .

Kieanna : WORLDSTAR !

I felt Someone Pull me Off Her , It was August .

August : Wtf you doing her , and why you fighting My girlfriend .

Me : IF YO PUNK ASS HIT MY DAMN DAUGHTER AGAIN , YO MOMMA GON HAVE TO BUY A NEW BLACK DRESS  .

I punch august in his Face and He falls out Cold , Kieanna is Behind Me laughing hea Ass Off ..

Kieanna POV

My Momma a Thug she Beat that Hoe ass , My mom Dropped me Off to Mya House , My mom said She'll be she gotta cool off ..

Kieanna : Rings the Doorbell

Mya : Opens the Door . Hey Bitch .

Me : Girl My Momma Just Fought my Daddy Girlfriend , I Got the Video ,(Shows Mya the Video )

Mya : Dammmnnnn ..

Me  I Know Right , But I Gotta Plan My Sweet Sixteen  , Can You Help Me .

Mya : Yea , Duh Babymomma , We Can Start with The Invites , You do the VIP invites and i Do The Regular People ..