The New Boyz

Kieanna P.O.V

So me and Mya was Walking our dogs down the street , and Planning my Sweet Sixteen . Me and Mya Was Busy on our Phone looking for outfiits and when the New J 's come out so we can Cope them , when i bump into a hard Chest and i fell on my Ass and That shit hurt , I looked up and thought i was in heaven or God was messing with me this Fine light skin boy , he had Brown eyea , curly hair and dimples with a Piercing in his Right ear .

But I was Too Mad cause This Nigga , made me Scrap my J 's , He Gon get me some new ones .

??? : My Bad Ma , You Ight .

Kieanna : Yo My Nigga Look at My Shoes , Ugh , Yo You Gotta get me some new ones , If you dont get me some news by Saturday ima Hunt in yo Sleep ..

??? :  Ma i got you dont worry , Im Chris from The New Boys .

Kieanna : You Can get me These cause this not even out Yet , Ugh ..

Chris : I Got this dont Worry ma , Wait Hold up Anit yo Momma Mila J and Yo Daddy August Alsina .

Kieanna : Yes , And im sorry for Snapping , its Just i dont play bout My Shoes im a major Sneaker Head .

Chris:Its Cool Ma, But Whats Yo Name Doe?

Kieanna:My name is Kieanna , Nice to meet You .

Chris : Well Kieanna May I have Your Number ?

Kieanna : Sure 

( They Exchange Number )

Kieanna Phone - Future Bae , Hubby and Babydaddy with Kissy Faces

Chris Phone - Worst Nightmare . Smiley Faces

Kieanna : Real Funny Chris .

Chris : I like the name .

Kieanna: Bye Chris 

Chris : BYE BAE !

Kieanna and Mya walks back to Mya house .

Mya P.O.V

So while Kieanna and That Chris Guy was Flirting . I was Talking to One of Chris Homeboys Marcus he was fine , But Too Bad im Dating Princeton but He's Been really Distance from me         Lately . But Back to Marcus He Has A Temp Fade , dimples and Green Eyes and Golds.

Marcus : Wassup Ma .?

Mya :Im Not Your Ma my Name is Mya .

Marcus : Well Miss.Mya How are You .

Mya : Im Good , What about you .

Marcus: Im Cool .

Mya : So yall New Here ?

Marcus : Yep my Mom Just Got a Record Deal so We Had To Move and Plus Me and My Boys just Drop Our First Single Bang Bros .

Mya: Well Im Nicki Minaj Daughter and Im A Cheerleader with My Bestie Kieanna .

Marcus : You Got To ATLH ?

Mya : Yep , How About Monday i Show you Around the school , show You around the School , and Take you To Gladys Knight Chicken with Me and Kieanna .

Marcus : I would Like That , See you Monday .

Mya : See You Monday .

Me and Kieanna , When i hear my Name being called.

Marcus : MYA WAIT LET ME GET YO NUMBER .

Mya : Grabs his Phone and Puts in her  Number under BestFriend .

Me and Kieanna then goes to My House and Kieanna Goes to My room and Goes to Sleep . I get in My Powder Blue Lambo and Drive to Princeton House .

*Princeton House *

I pull up to Princeton and See a Car that I didnt Know , Im Thinking his Mom or Sister might Be Here .So I Get out the Car and Knock on the Door and wait , Nobody Comes so I Knock again and Nobody Comes , I Twist the door knob and The Door opens and I Walk in and I see clothes All over the Place then I step on a Pain of Thongs so Im Thinking His Sister and Her Dude couldnt make it To Th BedRoom , so I walk upstairs and i Hear moaning , so i think okay Princeton must not be home , so I get ready to go back downstairs and i hear somebody Scream Princeton , so I run towards Princeton room and I hear Him and Some chick Fucking , I Bust Open the door and i See Princton and Some Random Hoe from school , My First Reaction is to Knock This Hoe instead i Charge at Princeton and Start Hitting him and He Holds Me back , I then get out his Grip and Charge at The girl Grabing her by her Hair and Dragging Her Down The Stairs and start pounding her in The Head , Kicking her in the stomach , till i get pulled off of her by Princeton .

Me: GET OFF ME (I Get out of his Grip and Hop in My Car and Speed off down the Road )

* My House*

I get out the car aand speed walk to My other room and Cry Myself to Sleep .

Kieanna P.O.V

I woke up in Mya Room and i go to her other and find her Crying , i go By her bedside .

Me : MyaPooh whats wrong ?

Mya: Princeton .................... Cheated on Me ... Start Crying Again .

Oh Hell Naw i never like him anyways .

Me: Omg Im So sorry , How about we have a sleepover with Tinashe, Reginae , and LoLo . 

Mya: Okay , can We Watch The notebook and invite chris an dhis boys .

Me: I see You Like Marcus .

Mya : *Laugh* Shutup but he's really nice and i need and Cuddle buddy .

Me : Okay ill Text Chris and Ask him to bring some snack and 4 tubs of ice cream .

Mya : Okay ima go freshen up .

Me : Me Too . 

Outfits in Externel link\

Me: Gets Phone and Group chat Tinashe , reginae and lolo , and ask them to come to mya house for a Sleep over .

Sneakerhead-Kieanna 

Ghetto- Tinashe

Queen Tunchei- Reginae

LoloBissshh - Lolo 

Text Convo:

Sneakerhed- Come to Mya house for a Sleepover .

Queen Tunchei - Okaii 

LoloBissshh- I got you bae .

Ghetto- Okaii 

I Then Text  Chris Text Convo :

Sneakerhead- Come to Mya House and Bring You Boys we having A sleepover , and bring snack and four tubes of Cookies and Cream Icecream Thanks HoneyBun.

King- Ight , I got you Ma .

Minutes later The Girls arrive and 15 Mins Later the boys arrive with all the snacks , we all go to the Movie room and I pop in The notebook and all The boys Groan , All the Girls starr laughing , I go back and Set next to Chris since everybody was coupled up . I cuddle up close to chris and he wraps his arm around my waist .

Chris : so Kieanna do you Have a Boyfriend ?

Me:Nah 

Chris : Okay .

Okay There   , The Movie Getting Ready to End and we hear loud sobs , we look and see Marcus Crying .

Me : My Nigga i know Damn well yo Ass anit over There crying ? Everybody bust out laughing .

Marcus : Man shut yo ass up , cause i got allergies .

Chris : Boii quit lying yo ass and got no allergies cause you ass was over there sobing like that .

Marcus : Fvck You Nigga .. The rest of the night we joked and ate every snack we had , until we K.O .