Kieanna And Chris Date Part 2

Mya Looks At Me . Mya what's wrong I said . She looks down and says its Chris .....

Chris POV
Hey Y'all I Know I Haven't Talk To Y'all In Forever but me and Kieanna been good and I really love her but anyway I'm in my room getting dressed for our date that I planned and I go outside to check my mailbox and this cat comes by and fires shoot and a bullet his my leg and arm and my chest and I lay there and they speed away and I see people coming to me and calling 911 and about 15 mins later the ambulance comes and they get me , I black out and they rushes me to the hospital .

Kieanna POV
When Mya said something happened to Chris I fell out and start crying bad like damn who did this today I was suppose to be on a date with him . Mya picks me up , Kieanna come on we have to go to the hospital now . We rush to the hospital and I see Marcus and Chris mom and I hug her and him . What happen Marcus I said . He went to check the mailbox and these dudes rode pass and starting shooting and the billets hit his arm , leg and chest . I start crying and Marcus hold me and the doctor comes out .
Family Of Chris Robinson
We Jump up and goes to the doctor and his mom says , How's My Son . The Doctor says , Ma'am your son is very lucky to be alive the mullet missed his heart , we was able to get the bullets out and he's in stable condition right now . Can we see him I said . Yea but one at a time he says and walks away , everybody looks at me and his mom says go ahead baby . I walk to his room and I see him watching tv and he looks my way and smiles and I go to him and he sits up and he wraps his arms around me . Hey baby I know you probably wanted to go on our date tonight so here it is . He claps his hand and the nurse comes in with a table with lit candles and a dozen roses and she puts the chairs down and a man walks in with two plates with pizza on them and leaves and I look at him and smiles and I kiss him and he gets up slowly and pulls my chair out and I sit down and he does too .
Chris - Baby You Look Sexy As Hell And That Ass
I laughs
Me- You Look Sexy In Your Hospital Outfit .
Chris - Haha Kieanna , Anyway I Love You Soo Much And I Want You To Go To My Moms Car And Get Those Bags Please
He Smiles and I Get Up And Goes To His Moms Car and Gets All The Bags And Goes Back In And Goes To His Room And Sits Back In The Car and He Looks At Me And Says Open Them . I put the bags down and opens one and I pull out A Pandora box and I open and sees a princess ring and I smile and puts it on and I open the other bags and it's the new Jordan's , a phone case , pink panties , and a Michael lots purse I get up and hugs him .
Me - Thank You Baby
I Kiss Him And His Mom Comes In . Um Chris Brielle Is Her . I look at him .
Me - Who the hell is Brielle
Chris - My Ex She's Nobody
Brielle Walks In .
Brielle - I'm Nobody You Wasn't Saying That A Month Ago When We Was Having Sex and I'm Pregnant With Your Baby .
I Look At Him And Her And My Eyes Start Getting Watery And He Tries To Grab Me And I Shrug Him Off .
Me- Don't Fucking Touch Me
Chris- Baby I can explain .
I throw his ring and I walk out and gets in my car and goes home and gets in my bed .