The Date !

Mya P.O.V

HEYYY Bitches Yall Miss Me , I Know yall Do , Take that up with This Dumb ass Author ( Watch it Mya Yo ass Gon Lose Your Lil Point of View ) Okay Damn My Bad Master * Giggles * But anyway Let Me catch yall Up on my Life Since the Fight at The Club with Kieanna and That Girl . After Kieanna Fought the Girl and It took them forever to get Kieanna off the Girl , Chris pulled Kieanna off Her and took her to the Car , While that was going on The Girl Lil Sidechick Pushed Me and Grabbed my hair and Slang Me , I got Up and Charged at Her and Punched Her Repeatdly In her Face i grabbed her head and banged her head in the Concrete 2 times and Keep punching her until I felt Somebody grab me off her ." Dont Let Me Catch You In These Streets Homegirl" I yelled , The person That Grabbed Me Seat me on The Hood of the car and I turned to see Marcus . " You Staright Mya " He Said , " Yea Im Cool but Can we go " I said " Yea Lets go " He said . So We get in his truck and we speed to the penthouse , we get out and went toward the elevator , i scanned my guest card and we got in the elevator and rode to the penthouse , the elevator stopped and we got out and i walked towards the couch and sit in the dark No Tv , No Light , Nothing . " You Staright " asked Marcus , " Yea Im cool " i Said , I got up and walked towards the Kitchen , and Opened the cabinet and got my big bag of Hot Fries and went to the refrigerator and Got a Caprison , i hopped on the island and ate my hot fries Marcus walked in and walk towards me , he opened my leg and got inbetween them .

Marcus : Mya I gotta Get something Off My Chest .

Marcus Starts Singing Aaliyah One in a Million .

Baby you don't know,what you do to me.

Between me and you, I feel a chemistry.

Won't let no one come and take your place.

Cause the love you give can't be replaced.

See no one else love me like you do.

That's why I don't mind to spend my life with you.

Wanna please you in anyway I can.

Wanna share my world don't you understand.

Your love is a one in a million it goes on and on and on

you give me a really good feelin all day long.

Your love is a one in a million it goes on and on and on

you give me a really good feelin all day long.

Turn me inside out make my heart speak.

Don't want no one else you are all I need.

Personality(ty) in everything you do(do)

Makes me love everything bout you.

Your smile your style so fly I can't deny

I got a crush on you and that's true indeed.

I'm digging you your making me believe.

Marcus : Mya Ever since I lied eyes on you I fell in love with you , I love the way Your hips sway , your smile , your dimples ,your eye color , how you bit your lip when your sleepy , and when your mad you play with your hair , Mya i really Like you scratch that I love You , So what ImTrying to say Mya ReNesha Minaj will You Be My Gutta Chick , Ride or Die , and My GirlFriend .

He pulls out a Box with a Necklace in it and It Say Forever Yours and it has a half heart in it . He Unhooks it and puts it around my neck . I say Thank Youand He Pulls me into a passionate kiss, I Wrap my Arms around his neck and Rub my Hand up his head and I wrap my leg around his Waist and he carriers us to the bed room and He lays Me Down and He Starts Kissing my neck and Travels down my Stomach and Then He Stops and Looks at Me and I nod my Head .