Wraith06: Shh, listen! He's coming down the hall. I can hear his cane.

Runaway_Wy: Inej, warn them! Please!

Zem_Bachelor: there's no point now, they'll never hear her over that din.

Runaway_Wy: What was that noise!?!? I heard a scream!!

Wraith06: The door was locked, he kicked it down.

Zem_Bachelor: Hahahahah ahsjsolals I can't hahahahbs!!! I have to see this

*Zem_Bachelor has logged off*

Wraith06: Jesper don't!

Runaway_Wy: Too late. Just heard him run past my door, he's already on the way up.

Wraith06: *sigh* He's just going to make matters worse. Just stay put, okay Wylan?

Runaway_Wy: Wait, you're going too?! Why do I have to stay?

*Wraith06 has logged off*

Runaway_Wy: Inej!?

Runaway_Wy: Jes?

Runaway_Wy: Guys what's happening?

Runaway_Wy: Why is there so much yelling?

Runaway_Wy: Did someone get hurt?

Runaway_Wy: For the love of Ghezen!??!;! Forget it, I'm coming up.

*Runaway_Wy has logged off*

- - - -

*Waffle_Queen & Matthias_H Chat*

1:36 am

Waffle_Queen: You were glorious last night. Even now as I sit here thinking about it, I can hardly believe it was you.

Waffle_Queen: You were so different

Matthias_H: How so?

Waffle_Queen: You were fierce, so full of heat and desire. Yet you've only ever been cool and gentle with me.

Matthias_H: You sound as though you'd expected something else.

Waffle_Queen: I did, which is why when you nearly devoured me I was stunned.

Matthias_H: That'd make two of us. I had no idea of the depth of my hunger until then. I'll admit I feel a shadow of shame in it

Waffle_Queen: You shouldn't. To see your hunger for me personified... It was beautiful

Matthias_H: You underestimate my love for you, Nina.

Waffle_Queen: You can't blame me. It's difficult to measure something that's mutually infinite.

Waffle_Queen: Last night was perfect.

Matthias_H: Almost.

Waffle_Queen: Almost?

Waffle_Queen: Oh yes of course, I nearly forgot hahahahahhha

Matthias_H: Nina, please. It's no laughing matter.

Waffle_Queen: Come on Matthias, it wasn't so terrible.

Matthias_H: Brekker along with half the building was in our doorway raging like drunken clowns!! It was terrible

Waffle_Queen: I thought it was quite hilarious.

Waffle_Queen: Especially seeing the look on your face when Kaz knocked the door off its hinges

Matthias_H: ugh... So mortifying. I can't bear the thought of facing a single one of them tomorrow.

Waffle_Queen: Strut into the room with pride, Helvar. Not many men know the privilege of having me in your personal chambers. Treat the stares as a badge of honour if you will ;)

Matthias_H: but I'll never have you again. You heard the demjin's threat just as well as I did.

Waffle_Queen: Two flights of stairs can't keep me from you, Matthias Helvar. Trust me on that.

* * * *