"Why you keep cheating on her?" Gee laughed.

"I ain't cheat on that damn girl, she just mad and annoying. She gon leave me alone for a while if she think I did." 

"Y'all relationship really amaze me." Dell chuckled. 

"Our relationship the funniest shit ever." Jahsya laughed. 

"Nah shit weird." Jamie stated. "Y'all been together for damn near four years but y'all single during the school year and in a relationship in the summer. Shit weird." 

"Cause I was in that stupid ass military school, y'all know I could only see her when I come in the summer so whatever shit she got going on ends." 

"Exactly why Rage mad." Dell laughed. 

"That's outrageous." KC corny ass joked making all of them laugh. 

"I'll fuck Rage up." Jah shrugged. 

"I don't know bout that one, Rage knock shit out." Gee stated.

"He ain't knocking me out so I don't give a fuck."

"If he knock you out, I'm knocking him out anyway." Jamie said.

"Never was boy knocking me out, word to." 

"So you gon let ya girl be mad at you? Cause Nay the type to make you feel her pain." KC stated.

"Nothing she could do will ever have me in my bag, I don't care enough."

"So the fuck she still ya girl for?" Jamie asked. "Let that girl go." 

"Nah, don't let me make it seem like I don't care for Nayeli, that's my shorty."

"But?"

"Ain't no buts, that's my girl point blank."

"You hurting my head." Gee shook his head.

"Y'all know I don't do that expressing my feelings shit."

"Try baby thug." Jamie said making them laugh.

"Fuck I'm expressing my feelings to y'all for?"

"Bitch, we talking bout to your girl." 

"Y'all niggas annoying." Jah laughed but going upstairs to Nay room nonetheless.

Jamie who wanted to get something to drink walked up stairs to the kitchen seeing Aspen put on one of his hoodies. He was going to say something but decided not to, he wasn't gon force her into talking, she'll talk when she ready.

"I'll be right back." She announced.

"Where you going?" 

"To Chick-Fil-A, do you want anything?" 

"You know what I get from Chick-Fil-A."

"Okay." She nodded grabbing her car keys.

Aspen walked out the door playing music, she got into her BMW turning the volume all the way up. Chick-Fil-A was literally a seven minute drive but when she got there the drive thru was lining up, she sighed getting out. She looked down at her baggy outfit due to her wearing all of Jamie clothes, she got into line looking at the menu although she knew what she wanted already.

"Aren't you Jamie girlfriend?" Some girl asked smiling.

"Sure."

"How does it feel to know him? Is he really that amazing?" Another one asked.

"No offense but he high key my man but I love y'all relationship, he really loves you."

"Thank you?" Aspen questioned not knowing whether it was a compliment or not.