•five

Jihoon's pov
when we were going to land , i turned to my right to see Jieun sleeping. she was sitting at the window seat and i could see the beautiful scenery outside.

i woke Jieun up so she could see the scenery together.

after we landed , we went to get our luggages and set off to our hotel. there were staff who were following us too.

when we arrived at the hotel , there were alot of fans at the entrance waiting. when we both exited the van , i placed my right hand around Jieun's waist to protect her. you never know if there are any saesang fans around.

we finally made it into our hotel room after all the squeezing and screaming. our hotel room- actually it's a suite was really big.

 our hotel room- actually it's a suite was really big

we can see the scenery from the balcony. when we entered another room , the room was really huge.

 when we entered another room , the room was really huge

beside the bed was a bathtub! i was shocked. i saw Jieun running around amazed at the whole place.

the staff knocked on the door and i went to get it. they handed me our luggages and told me to be aware as some fans might pretend to be staffs from the hotel.

i nodded and thanked the staff for the advice and closed the door. "Jieun-ah! listen up. when you-" "AH!" i heard Jieun shout and i immediately ran everywhere trying to find her.

"JIEUN WHERE AR- what on earth are you doing?" i ran into other room and saw that Jieun was inside the small bathtub. the one already filled water and yellow flowers.

"oppa , it really smells great! come on in!" "Jieun , you know you're suppose to take off your clothes and bath in there. not go in there with your clothes on."

"wae? you want me to take them off-" Jieun was holding the end of her shirt teasing me. "and if i want you too? will you?" i teased back smirking.

"um..what were you about to say just now?" she said turning away , shy. "why are you moving further away? come here~" i said as i removed my top revealing my abs. (A/N:😏)

i saw Jieun look away as i entered into the water. i pulled her closer to me by her waist and placed her on my lap.

Jieun's pov
when Jihoon placed me on his lap , i could feel that my cheeks were turning hot and red. i was trying to calm down.

"Jieun~ oppa already removed my top. why don't you remove your's too?" i felt Jihoon whisper into my left ear.

i felt shivers all over my body when Jihoon whispered into my ears. i quickly stood up wanting to leave the pool when Jihoon grabbed my hand and turned me around.

"where do you think you're going?" he smirked.

————————————————————————————

A/N : i will continue in the next chapter 😏