•four

Jieun's pov
me and Jihoon were leaving for our honeymoon soon. we were now at the airport waiting to board the plane.

"Jieun , i'm so happy we are finally married." Jihoon said placing his hands on mine. "me too. i've been waiting for this day."

we could hear fans shouting outside and some who were also going to take a plane kept looking at us.

i sighed. "i'm going to help my brother fin a partner if i can. looking at how happy my mom was when we got married , makes me want to see it once again."

"how about Eunju? she's a nice girl. and she fits Joshua's ideal type too. a kind girl if i remember correctly." Jihoon suggested.

"no! i will never let any of my members , to be exact Eunju to date my own brother. i mean let's say your members are girls , would you let them date your brother?" i said emphasizing the word 'your'.

"no! of course not! what if they break up on bad terms? wouldn't that mean i'm in the middle of them?" Jihoon said shaking his head.

"then why suggest Eunju to Joshua? i will probably suggest other people if i can find any. Joshua keeps telling me he doesn't want to think about his love life now but he's already o- i mean , nevermind." i said scratching my head hoping Jihoon didn't hear me saying Joshua is old.

"flight to Bali is ready for boarding." me and Jihoon stood up and got ready to board the plane when Jihoon's phone rang.

"the members wants to video call us." i nodded and Jihoon started dialling. soon they picked up and we saw all the members trying to take the phone.

it was a whole mess till Jisung took the phone. "Jihoon-ah , you must take care of Jieun understand? also , get some kids already. let them join our kids with Minhyun's." Jisung said giving a funny face.

"ah , hyung.." Jihoon was scratching his head in embarrassment. i smiled at his red cheeks. "hyung , we have to go now. tell the members too! annyeong!" Jihoon and i waved to Jisung before hanging up.

we boarded the plane and got ready for the 7 hours flight.

————————————————————————————

A/N : another bad chapter :( please don't be a silent reader !! vote pleaseee