•forty-nine

Joshua's pov
"then i'll give her a call." i said pulling out my phone from my pocket but Wonwoo stopped me.

"hyung don't need to even try. when i was asking her where is she going she already went into the taxi she flagged down. i tried calling her but she switched off her phone."

i looked at Wonwoo. why do i feel like something is off?

"Shua-ah , i think Jieun probably wants to have time alone together with Jiyeon? just let her be. anyways you already seperated her from Jihoon. let her have time alone i'm sure she'll come back. she isn't a little child anymore." Jeonghan told me and i nodded.

Wonwoo's pov
after telling Joshua , i went into my bedroom where nobody is in and took out Jieun's handphone.

i switched it off and threw it inside my bag.

Jieun's pov
i went around the whole house trying to find an exit. Jiyeon sat in the living room watching television.

the whole kitchen was empty with only a few packets of biscuits in the drawer. i took a packet and gave it to Jiyeon.

"eomma , where are we?" Jiyeon asked munching on the biscuits. "i'm not sure too." i sighed. "eomma want some?" Jiyeon said putting the biscuits infront of me but i shook my head.

i'm not going to eat any of that jerk's food. i also didn't want Jiyeon to eat any of it but she havent had breakfast and i didn't want her to starve too.

time flew by fast and the door opened revealing that jerk. "hey i bought some-" i threw the sofa cushion to his face.

"where are we right now?! let us out you asshole!" i tried running to the door wanting to scream for help but Wonwoo's strong arms held me back.

i looked at him and started screaming for help hoping the neighbours can hear me. "stop trying the whole house is soundproof."

"why? why me? why out of millions of girls you choose me?" i asked and Wonwoo placed the food on the counter beside us placing his hands on my shoulders.

"because you're the only one who attracted me." he attempted to kiss me but i used my knee and hit him in the area where no guys would want to be hit at.

he groaned in pain and i went to Jiyeon who sat there staring at us. i took her hand and walked towards the door behind Wonwoo and exited when he held my hand back.

i started screaming for help once more but everything turned black.

Wonwoo's pov
"stubborn girl. you can never escape." i lifted Jieun above my shoulders and held Jiyeon's arm bringing her inside the house.

——————————————————————————