Chapter 6

Sophie's p.o.v

I was worried I knew the next day at school would be awkward I just kept thinking I have to get through today and then it would be the weekend. I didn't want to go to school after seeing my dad yesterday and the rage he had even for someone with his own blood, I still loved him but I don't know how. I had to cover the bruises that I had from him I used makeup and wore long clothes that covered my body. as I was walking out the door I was surprised to see peter standing there about to knock and then I remember. we kissed. I didn't know what to do or how to react "hi" he said very unsure of himself.

"hey peter...", "so listen" we both said at the same time, he started again "so last night.... ummmm I think we should just forget about it" I was shocked I thought he liked me the way he kissed me back made me feel so special but know I was standing there quite unsure of what to do I just stepped back into my apartment and said a quick goodbye I could see the guilt on his face but I shut the door and started crying the first time I actually liked a boy and do something about it and this happens. I didn't have anybody I went to my phone and went through the contacts until I came to Flash's. I have him, I called him crying and told him everything somehow I cant keep secrets from him he's my best friend.

peter's p.o.v.

I don't know why I said that I freaked out and didn't know what to say the genuine look of hurt on her face as she stepped back into the apartment and just closed the door, I felt guilty how could I say something like that to someone so beautiful that I liked so much. I turned around dreading having to go to school knowing I had to feel this way all day.

as I arrived at school I noticed flash standing there probably waiting for sophie, but as he started walking towards me I knew something was wrong he grabbed by the collar and pulled me into the corner so no one could see and only I could hear what he would say "why would yu do that to sophie. you saw how much pain she has gone through she doesn't need more, she probably wont come to school know" and with that he walked away and out of school he was probably going to check on sophie. all I thought was about the pain she has experienced. What happened in san Francisco and why does Flash know so much about her and expect me to as well. I felt bad knowing she probably called flash out of all people and told him, ever since sophie arrived flash has become more soft he protects sophie and looks after her something I failed at.

Flash's p.o.v.

how could someone do this especially to someone as kind beautiful and nice as sophie I knew I had to go see her and comfort her with everything going on and amber away she needs someone and I'm always there I walk out of school and decide I'm going to see her.

I knock on her apartment door she opens it and is surprised to see me she just hugs me as soon as she sees me. she's my best friend I wont let anyone hurt her ever again, knowing the pain she has gone through I know she needs someone, we spend most of the day talking about random things until its late, it was to late to leave so she offered for me to stay there I could just crash on the couch. she left to take a shower as there was a knock on the door, I went to open it to see peters face shocked that I was here so late.

I looked at him and said one word "leave" he was about to turn around when we were interrupted "peter?" we heard from the bathroom door her head popped through she obviously just got out of the shower and only had a towel on I was staring at her I hadn't realised how truly beautiful she was she walked forward and hid behind me "what are you doing here?" she asked to that peter just mumbled completely shocked and confused about the whole situation.

@SophieDubois posted

peterparker, flashisawesome and 24 543 others liked this

you always know how to cheer me up @flashisawesome 

@Flashisawesome always haha

view 5,056 other comments

@username1 love this so much your followers are gaining girl

@username2 this is gorgeous

@natalane how are you not a model