Lindo x reader: A lovely date

Normal. You finally felt normal. No vampires. No devils. No fighting. Just Lindo and you. Hand in hand. Heading towards a "secret" destination. It couldn't be more perfect. "Just where arewe going, Lindo?" You asked for what seemed like the millionth time. It was obvious by now that you were beyond curious about where he planned to take you. "Haha, we're almost there!" He chuckled, leading you further down the road. "But my feet hurt." You complained, pouting a bit while searching for a reaction. You actually did manage to get something out of him, though it didn't look like a favorable outcome. "Lindo, why are you smirking? Why are you coming closer? Ah! Why are you like this?!"

     You were subjected to being carried over his shoulder the rest of the way. "Aww why are you sad? You're the one that said your feet hurt." You could practically feel the waves of smugness resonating from his words. You were about to retort, until he brushed his fingers over a particularly sensitive spot on your stomach. You froze. "Lindo. Don't." You warned through clenched teeth. Though your warning fell upon deaf ears when you felt a ticklish sensation go through you. "Stohahahaha!" You pounded at his back, which of course went unnoticed by him. You feared the torture would never stop, cursed to be a laughing mess for all of eterni- oh hey. You were on the ground.

     You had to catch your breath before you could look around. Once you did look up, you were taken aback by the breathtaking view before you. A large meadow lay only 10 footsteps away, decorated with millions of flowers. It's was a truly incredible sight. A pair of arms wrapped around your waist, while the owner buried his face in the crook of your neck. It was easy to tell who it was with the flamy hair tickling your chin. "Do you like it?" He murmured, sounding rather timid. His fear of you disliking the surprise was obvious, so you decided to play with him a bit. "No." You felt him flinch, tensing up a bit before he felt your hand comb through his wild locks. "I love it."

     Visibly relaxing, he lifted his head up to place a gentle kiss on your cheek. "Thank the lord." You loved moments such as these. Moments when he stared at you like you were the only thing in the world. It made you feel special. Like you were strong and worthy of something. These strong feelings often resulted in reckless behavior. Such is the case now. Your lips on his and your arms around his neck. After the initial shock wore off, he did the same. "I love you. Thanks for doing this for me." You whispered against his lips. "I hoped you would say that. Because there is much more." With a snap of his fingers, a brilliant display of fireworks was set off. It left you in awe as the bright lights brought the sky to life. You leaned your head against his shoulder. "You're the best." He held you close to him, both of you enjoying the sight before you. And most importantly, enjoying each other's company.

Hope you like it!!