Urie x reader "Are you sugar personified or something?"

“Are you sugar personified or something?” asked the auburn haired male. The infamous Urie Sogami was hovering over you, (Y/n) (L/n). Most others would be thrilled by this development, one of the most attractive and powerful men in the school showing them affection? It was their dream! But not you. You were annoyed- no beyond annoyed by this point.     
     “No. At the moment I am actually rather salty.” you muttered, trying to sound polite but failing miserably. “Well, I can fix that.” He winked, causing you to blush. He may be annoying but even you had to admit he was attractive. You just couldn’t let him know though. To your dismay, he caught sight of the pink tint on your cheeks however and took it as a sign that this conversation was going well. He was an expert at this after all.    
     “I can’t help but notice that you didn’t deny my request, butterfly.” he pointed out, pleased by the lack of answer so he could manipulate your failure to respond into a positive answer. “I-” You began, though your barely thought out and incredibly reckless sentence was quickly interrupted by amber eyes staring into your own, silently coaxing you to agree and succumb to their beauty. “You interest me.” he spoke in a barely audible voice, yet it was calming in a way. “You do not fawn over me, though it is a regrettably cliché reason to find you interesting.”    
     You narrowed your own (e/c) orbs upon hearing these words. Although he sounded sincere, you couldn’t help but feel he had something to hide. He seemed perfect. Too perfect, indeed far too attractive to be human. You had often suspected him of being a god of some sort, but in this moment you could sense an aura that felt like that of a god power wise, but you could tell it was much darker.    
     Unafraid. That’s what caused his interest in you to suddenly increase. He was certain that in this moment you had just figured out what he was. A devil, or more specifically an incubus. A being that seduces women and devours their souls. Uncaring, yet unloved. But there you stayed, looking up at him with interest that surpassed his own. You were not running, you were not screaming, you did not attack him. Just stared. He smirked to hide his astonishment at this revelation and leaned to whisper in your ear. “Then…shall we go? There is not point in resisting because it seems like you have become ensnared in my web.”    
     This was a lie of course and you knew it. The shocking truth was that he had become helplessly trapped in your web. You knew it and in turn gave him a smirk of your own. “Okay.” He stood and offered you a hand. “Then let’s go…sugar.” “Don’t ever call me that again. Ever.” This was the start of something wonderfully grand.

Hope you like it!!