Urie x reader

"Give me a kiss. No wait...two kisses. No, three ki-" What started out as an attempt to seduce you soon became a mixed up jumble of confused words. He looked like he was at a loss at the moment. It was endearing really. Such a strong, confident and suave devil, being completely vulnerable due to only the thought of your kiss.
When you led your thoughts back to Urie, he was already on 34 kisses. Chuckling slightly at his antics, you take the rose he had given to you earlier and placed it gently into his soft locks, careful of the thorns. He had immediately shut his mouth and looked at you wide eyed when he felt the sudden shift in his hair. All you did was smile widely up at him. Though after a moment of thought, you finally came to the decision to ease his "suffering" and simply give him what he desired. In a second, your lips locked with his. A perfect match.
As soon as he felt your lips on his, he didn't hesitate to pull you into his arms. Encircling his arms protectively around your waist while your hands came to rest in different places. One gently caressing his cheek and the other on his shoulder to steady yourself. As always, his kiss was intoxicating. His lips easily dominating yours, a result of years of practice and experience. He knew just how to keep you entertained, satisfied yet wanting more at the same time.
Once you were forced to part lips, you chuckled quietly. "Well, I know it wasn't 34, but I hope that's enough." You said, pulling out of his arms. You froze when you heard a dark chuckle, feeling strong arms wrap around you once more and familiar lips placed against the shell of your ear. "Now that I've been remind of how...lovely you taste, I don't think only one would suffice my butterfly." He kissed you tenderly, almost as if he couldn't live without this romantic gesture. You didn't complain of course, running your hands through his hair once more. "Take as many as you like." You breathed out. And take them he did.

Hope you like it!!