Prodigy?

-At the hotel-

After we got out of the car, we made our way to our hotel room. Lots of people stared and asked for our autographs. I was hella mad but I only signed about ten papers and thats it. While they were out there I went into the room where Nick was. He was setting up some stuff for somebody I guess. I unpacked my clothes and I put them in my closet. The rest of the girl's came in a Yaluh was staring at me. I thought she said she doesnt want me staring at her,didn't she? After I finished I did my hygiene thing and put on some elmo pajamas. They went swimming and I wasnt feeling too good so I lyed down in bed watching television. Then my phone rang.

Sie-Hello

Prod-Hey babe, you okay

Sie-Yeah

Prod-You sound sick, are you sure your okay

Sie-I don't know, I don't feel good but I'll be okay by tomorrow

Prod-Ok, how are things with you and Yaluh

As soon as he said that sentence,Yaluh walked in.

Yaluh-Didnt I say keep my name out of your mouth bitch?

Sierra-Hold on, umm I didn't say your name Prodigy did.

Why does it matter, its not like your being reported or anything, chill out.

Yaluh-I just realized that I hurt my self by becoming your best friend. All you've done is act like a bitch, and towards Prodigy you act like a little whore. You spend money, but we all know you get it from stripping. Your just a worthless piece of shit that no one wants to be bothered with. -yelling-

She did it again. This time I cryed my eyes out. I went into the restroom and cryed. I had forgotten that Prodigy was on the phone.

Prod-Sierra

Sierra-Yes -sniffs-

Prod-Dont cry, even though those were some hurtfull words.

Sie-*still crying* What did I do to deserve this, I have done notching but be her friend and she talks to me like I'm stupid.

I cant do this prod, I need you so bad.-crys-

Prod- Sierra listen to me. She is just mad and shes taking her anger out on you. She doesn't mean what she says because your her only friend. At least you were the bigger person here.

Sie-Okay, I have to go

Prod-Okay, I love you Sierra

Sie-I love you too. -hangs up-

I took another shower because I felt I needed it. She made me feel dirty. After I finished I put on different pajamas. Yaluh was in my bed, but I guess we were sharing. I brushed my teeth and it was eight o'clock. I got in the bed.

Yaluh-What the hell are you doing?

Sierra-I'm going to bed

Yaluh-I dont sleep with dogs or hoes or sluts. and in my book, your all three so move.

I ignored her and lyed there. I pretended that I was sleep. She kicked me off of the bed  and I didnt bother to get back on. I felt like dying, but she wont be the cause of it. I went in nicks room and I slept in the other bed in there. I was ready to close my eyes but someone knocked on the door.

???-Hey babe

Sierra-Prodigy,what are you doing here at three in the morning?

???-Well, you said you needed me so I came.

Sierra-What about the guys and your tour?

???-I quit

I became wide awake and I realized something. It was the same  person that was trying to be Prodigy. I looked him up and down and I closed the door and I ran and hid under the bed. He opened the door silently and I made my breathing silent. I could see his shadow while I was on the floor. He must've left because the door closed. I sighed in relief and my feet were pulled and I hit my head and I started to bleed.