Woah

Keith....

After she got off the phone she fell asleep. She didn't know how long the ride was. I stopped at McDonald's and grabbed some food.   I turned the radio up because it won't stop came on. I like the song but I don't know why. I watched the road and thirty mines later we arrived at the hotel.

Keith- Sierra

Sierra was still sleep so I had to knudge her a little.

Sierra- what

Keith- were here

Sierra-*looks to her left and sees the hotel*

well thanks for the ride *grabs her phone and gets ready to leave*

Keith- wait

Sierra- what

Keith- I love you

Sierra- oh umm OK well gotta go

*closes the door and makes her way towards the hotel*

   Sierra...

I wasn't going to say anything but bye.

I made my way towards the door and I didn't know who to see first. Should I see Yaluh and the girls or Prodigy?

I decided to see Yaluh and the girls first becasie their room was closer. I went to floor two and I went to the room we stayed in. I unlocked the door but no one was there. The lugages were there but no one was in the room. I got out of what I was wearing and took a shower. I decided to wear my swimming suit under what I put on. I hoped the girls were downstairs. I went to the pool but I didn't see the girls. I checked outside and no one was other. I omdered where everyone was at. I decided to call her.

*Calls Yaluh*

Yaluh...

Us girls and the guys decided to go have some fun since it waas out last day in St.Louis. We went to the the hostess factory and got some snack. Then we went to Sweetie pies, and then we went to the fun museum. I wished Sierra could have been with us cause she would be taking pictures like crazy. I was walking with Princeton hand in hand and I got a phone call.

Hello

Sierra- Yaluh *sighs in relief*  I'm at the hotel where are you guys

Yaluh- Omg, hi cc, were out having fun but I don't want you to miss out wanna come

Sierra- sure

Yaluh- OK I'll tell nick to pick you up OK

Sierra-OK

*both of you hang up*

I went downstairs and exercised for about thirty minutes and went upstairs and changed into something else to wear. Nick called me and told me to be ready I'm five minutes. I went downstairs and waited for his car to pull up. I felt like everything was happening to fast. I mean, my kidnapper just let me go, I feel like sleeping by I've done enough of that for some hours. I decided to text prodigy and he texted back.

Sup sierra can I call you that?, what you doing?, where you at?

Asking all them question, he act like he never seen me.

  I'm on my way over there to have fun cause its boring right here