Save Me

Prodigys POV

Me and the guys went out to eat and Princeton was dressed up for his date with Yaluh. I was having fun until sierra called. I said hello and she started talking fast and I couldn't understand her. Sierra slow down I said holding my ear closed. next thing I knew was she said she loved me and then I heard screaming, then  some man voice said something and took her phone. She was kidnapped.

Princeton- prod you OK

Prodigy- Sierra got kidnapped I gotta go get her

Ray- your kidding me right who'd kidnapp her anyways

Prodigy- idont know maybe it was- *gets a phone call from a private number*

Hello

??!?- you took what was mine now I'm taking whats yours

if you home tail say it now bitch

Sierra-*crying* prod, help me I don't know where I am

Prodigy-Sierra

??!?- good luck finding her *hangs up*

Prodigy-*hangs up*

Yaluh's POV

I thought something was wrong. Sierra didn't come in for a half hour I mean why would it take her that long to get some chips? I went outside and the car door was open her headband was on the floor. She was gone. I ran in and told the girls she wasn't there.

Yaluh-guys sierras gone

Jaida- what you mean

Yaluh-she never came back I'm and when I went out there the car door was left open and her headband was all I saw.

Jaida- your kidding right

Yaluh-no she's gone what are we gonna do

Jaida- yay (yay is yaluhs nick name)alm do I'll tell nick and he'll call the police and well get this figured out OK *calls ROC*

Roc-hello

Jaida- Roc did you hear what happened to sierra

Roc-yeah were on our way now

Jaida- were all worried but Yay's worried the most just hurry I gotta go

Roc-bye *hang up*

Jaida-*hangs up*

Princeton's POV

Thirty minutes later we got to the studio and prodigy was as sad as a void man who had just lost his wife. When we for there the police were already there investigating. we went inside with the girls and I went over to Yaluh. She had her face in her hands and she was crying.

Princeton-you OK

Yaluh-i wish I was I knew I should've went with her

Princeton-I know she's you friend but(cuts hi off)

Yaluh- she's not just my friend, out of all of us she's the only one that understands me and listens to me. she the only one I'm closest to.without her I have no one to talk to.

Princeton-you have me need a hug

She got up and hugged me. She cried harder in my shoulder. I cradled her in my arms and let her know it was OK. As her tears touched my skin I couldn't do anything but comfort her. I stood there with her and silently held her.

Jaida-you guys heart anything from her

Roc-prodigy did but we have to go find her

who do you think could've kidnapped her