Happy Birthday

Prodigy...

I asked my mom if I would be able to stay the night with Sie but she said no because she wanted me to come home. Air kissed Sie a goodnight kiss and she walked me halfway to my house and I made sure she got home safely by staying on an oovoo call with her. We said our good nights and I took a shower and went to bed.

                                             ..NEXT DAY..

  Sierra...

I woke up and took my shower. I was ready for this day. I tried calling Ray to see if he wanted to come get his present but his voice mail said he can't pick up because new either with the guys or he's drawing. I did my hair and made sure I was looking sexy for my man. Luckily he was already up because he replied to every ,message this time.

My mom and dad were m.I.a. so I got my present for prod and the guys alomg with Yaluh, and made my way to his house. I was in the middle of the side walk and he bumped in to me.

Sierra- I thought you said you were going to meet me at the house

??!?- *walks closer* I did *snathches the present*

Sierra- Prod what are you doing

??!?-*pulls closer into a tight hug and whispered something into your ear*

Sierra- Your not Prodigy

??!?-No, I'm not, *touches you shout wound *

Sierra- *squirms in pain* What do you want, what are you

??!?-Dont worry about it, just remember what I said

*walks away*

...

I quickly picked up my present for Prod and walked to his door step. I was looking down until he opened the door.

He opened the door and noticed my face expression. He tried comforting me with the same question and I rejected the truth and told him I was fine. It was his birthday and I didn't want him to feel bad. We went in and I met his parents and his sisters and brother. They seemed pretty cool. They accepted me into the family and of course I had talk with his mom.(I think his moms name is Wanda, if its wrong bare with me)

Wanda- How do you like him

Sierra- He's great, Im glad I met him

Wanda- That's what they all said, they broke his hearts in his three previous relationships, how do I know that your different

Sierra- Well I wouldn't spend most of my life with someone I don't love, I'm different from those other girls, I don't use people because of their career,that day we locked eyes I fell in love with him even though I had just gotten out of a relationship I knew he was the one for me.

Wanda- I can trust you with my son

Sierra- Yes mam

Wanda- Well I'm glad to meet you, you better hold on to him, these girls are coming at him like bullets, its you those girls are trying to get rid of,be care full sweetie go have fun

Sierra- Thanks, I will

*gives her a hug*

I walked into the living room and got to know Jovante for a little while because Prod was upstairs doing I don't know what. I  went upstairs and looked for his room, then I saw him taking some pictures without me.