Go

News Reporter..

Local music group Secret Admires has one f their group members missing in action. Sierra Smith known as Crystal has ben kidnapped. Her friends say she went outside to grab some snacks and she didn't come in. The police are gathering information as we speak. If you have any information call the number below the screen. *Shows a picture of Sierra and the number*

      Yaluh.....

After that report with the news women I decided to go home but Princeton suggested I come home with him.

I grabbed my pj's and other important stuff and called but I got no answer. I called to more times and this time it went straight to voice mail. Really?, I thought in my head. I got a feeling in my gut that told me to call Sierra's phone but what if she wasn't the one to answer the pone??

     Sierra...

I couldn't believe he just shot me. Running away can't hurt even a baby soul so why did it hurt his?  I squeezed his shirt taking in all the pain. It was hard to breath but I pushed just to say that one word along with a short sentence.

    Why... I.. hate you

I wasn't surprised to tell him that  and  he shouldn't be surprised either. I slowly looked down and my shirt was halfway covered in blood. I knew he wasn't going to let me live like this. After we got in the house Keith took my shirt off and gathered some bandages etc. He got the alcohol and gave me his hand to hold on to. I screeched in pain as soon as he poured the alcohol on. It fizzed and bubbled a little and that meant it was clean. After pouring it on two times I got used to the pain and started to fall asleep. He gave me a bandage, a new shirt, and put me to bed and left the room.

   Keith...

She said she hated me and asked me why. I know I've told myself to stop messing with her but I can't stop. But tonight that's going to change. I'll take her back to the hotel even if I have to, even if it means getting killed or put in jail its time for me to change before its to late.

Bennie- where she at

Keith- she sleep why

Bennie- cause we was gonna ply with her