37K Likes 1K Comments
|
@daddystyles: Omw to fuck her up :)))
@harryshearteyes: y'all it's their song, maybe he's just emotional about being away from her at this moment? They're having a child together I doubt they split up.
@niallhoran: stop reaching

Read more...

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Micah

"Wait are you sure they're real contractions? And not some of those fake ones? I read somewhere that sometimes once you're really far along you can have fake contractions." Niall rambles.

"Niall, hun, just drive me to the hospital." I huff in pain. He gives me weird look but pulls out his cars keys. It was too late now to jump on a plane to Seattle and give birth there. I was going to be forced to have the baby here in California. I hadn't even phone Harry or his family or even my family. The only person here with me was Niall.

"Wait are you sure I should drive? What if you give birth in the fucking car, Micah?" Him being stressed only stressed me out more than I already was. I was about to push a human out of my vagina without my husband or family there and this was the moment he chose to be stressed?

"Niall..." I threaten as the contractions get closer together. I knew that I wasn't going to make it to the hospital, the only thing that made this whole ordeal slightly better; was knowing that when he or she were in school they'd be able to say they were delivered at home or in a car and not by a professional.

"I have no idea what I'm doing. What if you die?" Niall's face is red as he paces nervously.

"Way to ease my nerves." I roll my eyes and sit down on the couch. "Call my midwife and see if she can make it down. Tell her the baby is coming down, and it's not waiting for anyone." I wince in pain. At this moment I was beginning to question why I ever wanted any children in the first place. Why did I ever think this would be a good idea?

"I'm on it." He nods his head and takes my phone outside.

What if I did die? How many women die during childbirth? Okay, nope now I'm thinking about death. I really needed to get to that damn hospital. I mean it's really fucking rare for a child to be born as fast as the contracts start, right? I could probably make it to the hospital in time to have the baby and die.

"She said to get your butt up and meet her in the hospital, she also told me to tell you that you are not going to die."

"How did-" Niall shrugs and grabs the baby bag that was set on the couch. He helps me up and we walk outside. It was November, why couldn't this baby be born in the summer. Winter was gloomy, he or she would probably be depressed. I knew I would be depressed if I was born in November or December.

Fortunately, traffic wasn't too bad and we made it to the hospital in one piece. The contractions, however, only seemed to get worse by the minute and I just really wanted the doctors to drug me up as soon as possible.

*

"Have you called Harry?" Niall asks. He's sitting in the small reclining chair that the hospitals presidential suite offered. It was really fancy but it was still a hospital room nonetheless.

"He's halfway across the world, Niall, what's he gonna do? Jump on a plane and bail on his fans?" I sighs and change the channel.

"Well if he doesn't bail on them. He'll be bailing on you and the baby. I think we both know what type of man Harry is. Call him or I will. You can't keep holding it against him, Micah, you are both singers."

"Hand me the phone." I groan and Niall smiles at me. I hesitantly pressed on Harry's name and waited for someone to pick up the phone. He was probably asleep on the road or on a plane right now.

"Hello?" Harry's groggy voice answered the phone and it began to set in that I was about to do this without him.

"S-sorry for waking you." I whisper. "I just wanted to let you know that Niall and I are in the hospital." I can hear him getting up and there's shuffling in the background.

"Wait what? Are you okay? How's the baby?" He sounds wide awake now.

"Niall's fine, I'm in pain and the baby is coming." I smile. I can picture Harry smiling, with his little dimples carved into his cheeks. I really hoped the baby had his dimples. I wanted a mini Harry to hug when he wasn't around.

"I'm catching a plane as soon as I can." He says.

"I'm sorry that I couldn't keep our promise." A tear slides down my cheek. A nurse comes in and gives me a sympathetic smile. "I love you, H."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

micahstyles: 👼🏼💕

👤: @harrystyles
10.9M Likes

Comments Disabled

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

// fin ,, thank you for all of your support . My heart is always with you //