77 // Dilemma

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Harry Styles

I watched Micah as she looked at the paintings in awe. When we were in school, Micah and I shared an art class. She wasn't any good and I could say the same for myself but she wouldn't drop it because she liked seeing what other people would come up with. Before I got into singing I was a photographer, I was the one who helped Micah set up her portfolio. I had always had a crush on her, she was beautiful but she was out of reach, or so I thought.

"Are you even paying attention?" Micah groans playfully. I nod my head and take my hand in hers. We walk around the museum but even surrounded by all the artwork, she was the only piece of art that I wanted to admire. Sometimes I wondered what our lives would be like if she hadn't moved to LA or hadn't done the shoot with Vogue, I'd probably be with Nikki. Although the past year had been hard for the two of us, I don't think I would change any of it. I wouldn't be here with Micah if any of it hadn't happened. The only thing I would change would be the pain and loss she had to go through to get us to this point.

"I was thinking about something." Micah bites her lip. She had a tendency of biting her lip when she was anxious about something. "I was think that we should invite Nichole to the wedding." I freeze and look at her in disbelief. I wasn't sure where she got the idea that inviting Nikki to our wedding would be a good idea and I was most certainly not going to entertain the idea.

"Absolutely not, I don't even know why you even thought I'd consider doing such thing." I scoff. Mi tries reason that we've known Nikki for many years and that we should somehow forgive her. "First of all, you don't get a say in this. What Nichole did, didn't directly affect you and if it had you'd kill me for even suggesting. Unless you want to marry Nichole I suggest you drop it. I'll see you in the car I need to make a call." I walk away.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Dms // @nikkilouise

@harrystyles: If my fiancée tries to invite
you to the wedding you are to reject her
invitation kindly or I promise I'll have you
arrested if you even step foot near her or me

@nikkilouise: hi, Harry.

@harrystyles: don't hi me, Nichole.
Do you understand?

@nikkilouise: Micah wouldn't even
consider inviting me, you know she can
hold a grudge better than she can
hold a man

@harrystyles: watch it, Reilly

@nikkilouise: why are you even
marrying her, Harry?

@nikkilouise: you know it'll never work out.

@harrystyles: you really wanna know why?
Because I fucking love her, Nichole, and I've
always loved her. Did you really think
I loved you?

@harrystyles: You aren't her.
Nobody is her.

@nikkilouise: you're an asshole

@harrystyles: after everything you we've all been through together still have a hard time trying to figure out how you could betray your best friends.