NOMINATIONS OPEN

Greetings from us. Hope you are excited about the upcoming awards.

As we already said , there are some changes in our competition.

The writters can nominate their book in different categories and can tag the other authors.

Um on 25 : 03 : 2017 the nomination lines will be closed and you can ask your readers or co authors to vote for your book.

And in the nomination , one author can nominate only one book. It might be theirs or can be your co authors.

And from 26 : 03 : 2017 the voting lines will be open. And the author's as well as readers can vote for their favourite book.

You can tag maximum of 5 people to vote .

And you should be a true member of wattpad and also no fake accounts are allowed.

You should follow our account and also add this book to your library.

As of now , the writter's can vote and you can tell your writters to vote from 26 th of March.

Interested people can participate and it's gonna be a true competition and we want each and every author to take part . Not few ones who themselves win in each and every category.

And we ourselves will suggest some authors to participate if we find them missing.

And everything is gonna conduct infront of you guys.

No partiality is allowed as we are not favourable to any authors.

We read everyone's book and based on that we decided this thing.

So the nominations are open from now
....

Best of luck to everyone...

Categories

Best fanfiction

Best General fiction

Best short story

Best completed books

Best on going books

Best dark story

Best revenge story

Best fresh book

Best unique story

Best adventures story

Best horror story

Best humor story

Best one shots

Best story portraying various emotions

Best story in mystery

These are the categories as of now.

Hope you guys will join and looking forward for your support.

Only authors can nominate themself and in the voting form you can tag your readers and can ask them to vote..

Looking for our supporters..

iam_aditi
srimathivijayabaskar
crazymahiz
sridiyasai
Live_Till_It_Hurts
Chuchuus
fathimarose
AarthiNayana
ImAbhigyaShabir
NasreenAyesha1

We have tagged as much writters. The above readers can tag as much writter's " new or own " and let's hope for the best..

All the best to everyone..