rules....

Hello abhigyan's....

I hope this gonna be really intresting but there are certain rules .

Before voting for your favourite author or book , you have to read the rules carefully.

1. The people who gonna vote here , should be a member of wattpad ( ofcourse you are ) and should be a follower of this account.

   You just add this book to your library or your reading list .

2. You guys have to tag the author along with the name of the book in their categories . ( inline comments are only allowed ).

Ex : for general fiction -

@authorname -  book name near the category..

3. You can vote as much as writters and books in all categories but only once - per author and book is allowed.

4. The judge's will be from outside , the people who are not an abhigya writters but they are part of wattpad.

5. Timeline is given and you can start voting when it opens.

6. Strictly voting will be closed on date and time as mentioned prior. No extension will be given.

7. The results will be out after one week of the  closing date and time .

8. Many categories are there , and you can vote one or all the categories .

9. No bashing is allowed.

10. If the voting is against the rules , it will get terminated.

  So show your support and choose your favourite author and make them win.

  The categories will be announced soon ... yes...the prizes. .. soon ...