Chapter 4

She can't believe it. He locked her away. That bastard just mercilessly locked her in a room. It has to be his room, everything smells like him and whether she likes it or not, the smell calms her a bit. But all that doesn't stop her from destroying his room. All his clothes are ripped and on the floor now. His closet, his bedside table and his cupboard are totally wrecked while his flatscreen has a hole in it. He was very unlucky to have left his iPhone 5s in the room. She took it and just before she threw it at the flatscreen, the screen of the phone lit up. The bright light of the touchscreen almost made her gasp. Her shock does not last long as she sees a name pop up on the screen 'Brooklyn'. After reading the name of that unknown girl, Jane found herself getting angrier with every passing second. After having heard the little device break, her anger turns to tiredness.

She takes a seat on the bed, the only piece of furniture which she did not break. She runs her hands over the silky bed sheets and notices that her hands have become red. Then, she notices something wet on them. At first, she is confused as to what the wetness is but soon realizes that she started crying. "Why is this only happening to me? Why can't I have a normal life? " She thinks to herself over and over again until she stops crying.

He unlocks the door and it makes a clicking sound, then he opens it slowly and is greeted by two things. #1: Those gorgeus eyes and #2: a slap. He holds his cheek and hisses painfully, then he turns to her and sees that she is glaring at him, but he also notices the red rings under them. "She must have been crying. " He thinks to himself, shocked. "Why the hell are you staring at me? " She asks enraged, snapping him out of his thoughts. -"I'm sorry. " -"What? " -"I said I'm sorry! " He crushes her in a tight hug. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." He murmurs over and over again and she finds herself calming down." Don't apologize now you idiot, this isn't helping in any way!" She starts hitting him. Lysander feels her little fists against his back, but he does not feel any pain and that is when he notices that something isn't right

He pulls away and takes her fragile hands in his. She tries to protest but it only hurts more so she just remains quiet. He sees in which state her hands are in and his eyes turn dark as he starts growling. "How did this happen? " Her eyes were wide in shock. "Why the fuck does he care? " She asks herself. "Tell me! " He puts his hands on her back and pulls her impossibly close. "Are you an idiot? " Now it is his turn for his eyes to widen. "Wh-" -"Why do you care? " She interrupts him and suprisingly starts chuckling which suprised both of them. This is the first time in two years that she talked so much and actually chuckled and all that only because of this man before her.

This is the most beautiful thing he has ever seen. For the first time, her usually cold eyes are coated in warmness and her laugh, oh he mentally moans when he replays the enchanting sound in his head. "Answer me! " She demands in a soft voice that has him mentally moaning again. "You're my mate! " He said with a similar soft voice. "How can I be sure that you don't lie to me? " She asks unsure -"How could I lie to you about that? Don't you feel amazing, happy and calm when you smell my scent and don't you feel the sparks when we touch? " He is right, with George, she never felt that, never has she felt that way before. "I have already fallen deeply in love with you, you just enchanted me and it's not because of your stunning looks, no, I felt your inner beauty, your kindness, your thoughtfulness and lots of other beautiful features of yours that are masked by that coldness you hold in your eyes. I love you. I know it's hard to believe. I know we've only just met. I know I don't even know your name but I love you." She feels herself tearing up again, so she turns away from him. 

"Jane Valerie." A big smile forms on his face as he makes his way to his beautiful woman. "Well then Jane.." - he turns her to him again and notices tears on her face - "...from now on you will not turn away from your mate. I, Lysander Frederic Stelv accept you as my mate. " She feels warmness spread through her body and that's when she realizes that the man before her doesn't lie.