Chapter Seven

Dedicated to butter_fly_gal for making us chuckle at her comments.

Beautiful Cover by - @kat-nova
Be sure to check her work out.

✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ❂ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦

Hazel's P.O.V

"Damn, they really do take protection seriously." Ivy frowned typing away.

"Have you figured out where we could sneak in from? Knowing them they probably have CCTV everywhere." I asked packing away the things we had bought for the plan.

"Yeah, there's this small entrance I think it goes to a basement I'm not sure. But that's the only place they've left." She paused, "Surprisingly."

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

Why wouldn't they cover that area too?

"Either way it doesn't matter. We're going to get caught one way or another." She cackled.

I rolled my eyes knowing she was right.

"Hopefully, they won't be too brutal to us..." My mind wandered to the consequences.

I don't want anyone to get hurt.

"Everything's sorted on my behalf guys." Chelsea strolled in with a big bag in her hand.

"Same here." Reneé trailed behind her.

"Ok so, there are four guys. Sebastian, Theo, Gabriel, and Julian." Ivy announced turning her laptop to show us their pictures.

"I'm taking Gabriel down." Ivy scowled.

"I'll take Sebastian." I picked up my bag.

"I'll take Theo whoever he is." Chelsea offered.

"That leaves me. I'll take Julian." Reneé frowned.

"Guys, we go in do our thing and we are out. Understand?"

They nodded.

"Ivy, have you disabled their camera's?" I looked over at her.

"Yes, boss." She smirked clearly proud of her work.

"Remember your job is to install our cameras first so we can see their reaction to our masterpieces." I reminded her grinning.

I can't wait to show them who's boss.

"LET'S GO BITCHES!" Chelsea pumped her hand in the air.

We laughed running after her. Hopping into Reneé's Jeep we wasted no time. Ivy pointed out directions as Reneé drove erm recklessly.

"OH LORD. RENEÉ WE WANT TO MAKE IT THERE ALIVE PLEASE!" I screamed as she swerved left narrowly missing a truck.

"Don't be overdramatic." She scoffed, "i'm the best driver around here."

We gave her a look of disbelief which she replied with her middle finger.

Turning to Ivy I asked, "You're positive they won't be home anytime soon?"

"Don't worry, there's a huge party going on. I'm pretty sure they'll be there for a long time." She replied.

"I hope so." I whispered the last part to myself.

"2 minutes left girls." Ivy announced.

Oh my cheesycakes.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited. It's been years since i'd done anything exciting with the girls.