CHAPTER #22

Ashlynn Keith

The lights are bright but I could tell it was Jason and looked away. I was angry, he let this happen he took to long and now I'm ugly and I don't want him to look at me. I looked the other way to see Hunter passed out in a chair and in the bed beside him was Declan hooked up to machines and I lost it, I broke down crying and screaming. I buried my face into Jason's chest. "Jay wh...what happened?"

"Gabriel tried stopping me, then Declan told me to go. I got you out of there then was told he was still in there..."

"His leg was gushing blood but he ran back in there to save Declan for you. He even killed Gabriel." I looked up to met the eyes of Noah, then back at Jay. "Thank you for not letting him die."

"I knew you would have killed me if I didn't." I looked back over at Noah and Jocelyn was walking in. "Ash your a wake. Maybe now Jason can stop cry about you being out." I looked up at Jay and he just smiles down at me.

"What is it bad that I missed you?" I buried my face back in his chest, there was a paper in his jacket pocket so I grabbed and opened it Jay was fighting me but I was able to read it. "You found the will!?"

"How do you know about?" I threw a pillow at Hunter. "No he doesn't need to know yet."

"What don't I need to know?" I glared at Jay before continuing.