CHAPTER #9

Jason West

OK yes Declan wants me no where near Ashlynn but he agreed that I could take her shopping. I helped her into her car, Declan hopped in the passenger seat and I climbed into the driver seat. The trip there we listen to her music which was mainly some band called 'Five Finger Death Punch' something like that, she is not your average teenage girl most listen to Taylor Swift, One direction crap like that I think, but she rather listen to rock, which I don't mind. We arrived and met up with Noah at the food court. "Umm if you are taking me shopping then why is Noah here?"

"Because my sister overheard us taking and then wanted to come." As he said that a really pretty blonde walked over to us. "Guys this is Jocelyn, Joce this is Ashlynn and Jason, the grouchy one over there is Declan."

"She pretty."

"Joce hands off, she's Jason's." Just then Declan jumps in. "Ha, over my dead body."

I rolled my eyes. "Sorry about Declan he is a little to protective."

"Its fine I would kill to have a brother like that." Her eyes snap over at Noah. "What you not falling for guys like Jason, let alone falling for guys at all." She rolled her eyes and turned back to Ashlynn. "Wait a minute you the reason Noah has a bruise on his ass."

I nodded and Ashlynn answered. "You should teach him how to respect women before Jason gives him more then a bruised ass." They both laughed and we went on with what we came to do.

We spent a couple hours before deciding that we were done. I ended up spending almost a hundred dollars, but Ashlynn was happy and I wasn't complaining. We went back to her house and crashed in the living room, Declan put on Netflix. "Umm I hate bringing this up but how do you afford this kind of TV and pay for Netflix?"

"Our aunt, is paying for Netflix and bought the TV for us at Christmas." I nodded my head and pulled Ashlynn closer to me, not too long into the the movie Ashlynn fell asleep.