"I'd rather not have her be dating in general." Dark muttered. "She just couldn't be asexual like Host and the Jims. No, she had to be a hetero."

"Those damn heteros." Anti laughed, giving Google a pat on the back.

"Whatever you say." Google rolled his eyes and went up to the panel at the front door. "I could hack this, but it would-" The android stopped when a cloud of green pixels flew into the panel. "I'm going to fight your husband." Google said to Dark.

"I wish you luck with that." Dark chuckled and there was soon a beep and a clicking sound followed it.

"We're all clear to go." Anti said after jumping out of the panel.

"Yeah, yeah." Google pressed his ear to the door before opening it. The three snuck in and Google shut the door behind him. "You get one beep on your phone, it's a warning, you get two, run." Google said to Dark and Anti in a whisper.

"Got it." Dark said.

"Time to go sneaking." Anti giggled. He cracked his knuckles before becoming a cloud of pixels again and floated around Dark's body while the demon stepped to the side and blended into the shadows.

"That's still freaky, every time." Google said to himself as he stared at nothing, the two men no longer visible.

"I still don't get why he needs seven of us." A man said to another one as they walked down a hallway. Dark waited until they passed before quickly crossing the hall into another wall of shadows, Anti's pixels glowing for only the brief second they were in the light.

"He's totally hiding something." The second guard said, the men's voices getting softer and softer.

"Do you think it has anything to do with his seven o'clock appointment?" Dark and Anti didn't get to hear the answer, the voices too quiet.

"Three passed, four to go." Anti's voice spoke from a pixel that was close to Dark's ear.

"Don't sound disappointed that you didn't get to kill them." Dark said as he neared a room with an open door. He waited a moment and watched as the pixels went to the floor and came out of the shadows, slipping into the room before returning and joining Dark again.

"They're all in there, playing poker. Greatest guards ever." Anti scoffed.

"They must just be for show." Dark said.

"I hope we see a show when we get to the bedroom." Anti chuckled.

"I'd rather not." Dark quickly moved passed the door and pressed himself against the wall.

"Dudes! I think I just saw something!" One of the men shouted and there was soon loud screeches of chairs being moved. "It was like a shadowman!"

"Shadowman?" A second man scoffed.

"I fucking got out of my seat." A third huffed.

"How many times do we have to tell you that kind of bullshit ain't real?" A fourth scolded.

"But-"

"There ain't no aliens, demons or supernatural creatures." Dark heard Anti hold back a laugh. "Can we please get back to our game?"

"Yeah...sorry."

"'Ain't no aliens, demons or supernatural creatures." Anti mocked as Dark moved on. "He sounds like Keith if he was a dumbass."

"Furthest room to the left." Dark said when they reached the end of the hall. "Remember, in and out, make it as quiet as possible." Dark spoke as Anti's pixels moved so they were floating in front of his face.