Bully

Uninstall after uninstall.

Kill after kill.

More and more lives were ended by Annalise's hands. By the gun, she stole from Dark's office almost nightly for two weeks.

She's been taught too well by the Ipliers and Septiceyes.

"Did you drink coffee this mornin' or somethin'?" Keith, a casual friend of Annalise, asked at the beginning of the school day at Annalise's locker.

"Why you ask?" Annalise asked, looking at Keith. He was small for his age, he was actually a year older than Annalise, but no one would know unless they asked. Keith always wore his sandy blonde hair in a little mohawk and had dozens of flannel shirts he would wear unbuttoned with a plain t-shirt and jeans.

"You're like, literally buzzin'." Keith said. Annalise looked at her hand and saw that it was shaking. She had done three uninstalls very early this morning, the energy must not have worn off yet.

"Red Bull." Annalise lied with a laugh.

"Are you and Sweet-Tea still fighting'?" Keith asked in a softer voice. Annalise just stared into her locker. "I'll take that as a yes." Keith let out a long sigh. "Honey, you need to talk with Tiana."

"How do I talk with someone who won't even look at me?" Annalise asked, finally getting her lock undone. She swung open the door and huffed.

"You don't have to look at someone to talk with 'em." Keith said, watching as Annalise took books out of her bag and put in different ones.

"It's more than that, Keith." Annalise sighed.

"You've been friends your whole life. How could one little argument ruin that?" Keith crossed his arms as he asked.

"It's more than that." Annalise repeated.

"As a gay southerner, I know all about tussles between friends and a simple talk always fixes things." Keith stated. Annalise found herself looking Keith in the eyes, hazel, a very light hazel, they could be mistaken for orange in certain lighting. No one said anything about it. Everyone thought they were cool. No one thought he was a monster. But...he never killed anyone, has he?

"I-" Annalise stopped when her phone began to buzz. "I'll talk with you later, I have to take this."

"Don't forget what I said." Keith stated before walking off, leaving Annalise alone.

"What part of not calling me during these hours do you not fucking understand?" Annalise said harshly into the phone when she answered it, her voice a hiss. "Listen to me, you thick-headed cock. You are not to call me at this time or at the times you were given. The kind of business that I partake in is to not be discussed where I am during those hours. Do I make myself clear?" The person on the phone let out a weak 'yes, ma'am'. "Good. Goodbye." Annalise hung up her phone, grabbed her backpack and slammed her locker shut and walked away, not seeing her classmate Kara standing nearby, having heard the entire phone conversation.

x~x~x

"Tiana, please answer your phone. I need to talk with you." Annalise said as she walked to her locker, the other students moving around her so they could get out of the school since the day was finally done. "Please, I..." Annalise's jaw dropped and she hung up her phone when she saw a note taped to her locker.

'Slut'

Annalise went up to the paper, not believing what she was seeing. Her? A slut? What could she have done to make others believe that? She wasn't. She knew she wasn't. There was an important event that had to take place in order for her to even be classified as one.