☆18☆ The Question [Part 2] {Finale}

~Aphmau's POV~

"Aphmau..." Aaron began, "From the day that I met you. You've always made me happy, break the shell that kept me distant fro, everyone else. I love you Aphmau,"

"A-Aaron..."

"What I'm trying to get at is... Will you be my girlfriend?"

I covered my mouth with my hands, trying to take in what he said. But something was... KATELYN?! I... But... Aaron was just... Katelyn turned into Aaron...?

"Aphmau wake up!" Katelyn shouted, "you need to get ready!"

"Ready? For what? Wait... Was I sleeping?"

"Yes, yes you were. Now get that dress on!"

Katelyn shoved me into my room. Throwing me the dress afterwards, which was a lovely purple, knee-height dress. I was still confused why I need this dress and why I needed to be at the beach by twilight. Life is confusing I guess.

I eventually got the dress on, with black heels that matched it. I let my hair down. Opening the door, I saw Cadenza...?! Wait Cadneza?! How did she get here?!

"CADNEZA?!" I shouted surprised, "What are you doing hear?!"

"Well, I heard everyone and now I'll be doing your hair and make up!~"

"Wha—" I was pushed back in my room by Cadneza,

Cadenza made me sit down on a chair, so she could do my hair. While she did my hair I asked her a bunch if questions, like 'How did you get here?' Of course she said the answer I was expecting, which was Laurence invited her, well more like, Laurence gave her his ticket.

Cadenza was done with my hair, it was all straight, shiny and with curls at the end. She turned the chair around to do my makeup. Cadenza didn't go overboard with the make up, she only used some light pink blush and red lipstick, well not too dark of a red that stuck out or anything.

"Done! You look amazing!"

"Thank you Cadenza," I thanked her, "do you know what time it is?"

"It's..." She looked at her watched, then gasped, "get down to that beach right now!"

   "Um... Ok?" I replied getting out of the seat and towards the door, "again, thank you."

   "No problem!" Cadenza giggled, "now get down to that beach!"

   I waved to Cadenza and left to the beach, still wondering what's going on. I haven't seen the boys today either, I wonder what going on?

~Aaron's POV~

   "You can do this Aaron! I believe in you!" Garroth reassured me,

   "But what if she rejects me?"

   "She won't! I mean who will reject a hunk like you?"

   "Um..." I thought for a second, "Katelyn?"

   "Seriously? We know Katelyn will kill you if she finds out the you—"