☆12☆ Setting Fires [Part 2]

~Gene's POV~

     Finally,  some action! Sasha and Zenix will happy knowing that our plan will be taking place shortly. But Laurence, he doesn't know what he's getting in. But eh, he should've known the consequences.

"Sasha, Zenix!" I called,

"What's up," Sasha replied,

"Our plan will be taking place shortly. So we need to begin setting it up,"

"YES!! Finally some action!" Zenix smiled,

"Sasha, get the oil and Zenix get the lighter. I'll get the rest,"

"Ok," Sasha replied,

"On it." Replied Zenix,

  This is going to be the most fun I've had since highschool! Ah, can't wait for this to begin.

~♥︎♥︎~

~Garroth's POV~

  Hm, where did everyone go? Eh, all I need is to see my baby brother on his first date with Kawaii~Chan! They're soo aDOORable together!

~♥︎♥︎~

~Aaron's POV~

   The movie is almost over... It's either now or never Aaron!

"Aphmau...?" I asked, Aphmau turning her head to me,

"Hm?"

"I need to tell you something," I continue, standing  up as well as Aphmau, "Aphmau, for a very long time I had... Loved you, a lot. You make me smile and laugh when no-one else could. You were the person who lit up my world."

"A-Aaron..."

"What I'm trying to say is, Aphmau, would you— wait, do you smell that?" I ask worriedly,

"That smells like... Smoke! Do you think the building is on fire?!"

"I-I don't know!"

"What should we do?!" Aphmau panicked,

~Third Person POV~

  Aphmau continued to panic while Aaron was trying to calm her down as well as thinking of a plan. But the fire grew bigger and bigger, and was coming closer to both Aaron and Aphmau, ready to engulf the, in its flames.

"We need to get of here!" Aaron shouted picking up Aphmau and running to the nearest exit,

"Aaron... *cough* I..." Aphmau looked into Aaron's eyes and before she knew it, she was out of the flaming house. But Aaron was still stuck inside... "Aaron... No... *cough* please don't die..."

  Where is it?! Aaron thought look around the house, I need to find it! Almost out of breathe, Aaron eventually found what he was looking for. All he needed to do it get out, before the flames get him...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥︎♥︎~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Think I'm Going To Leave This Here.... Next Chapter Will Be Out In A Month (JK) Maybe On Thursday I Dunno