Jack 4 (fourth ending that goes off of third ending) (chapter 11)

My tongue was down Elsa's throat. 1:45 minutes. We stepped apart too early. We wanted to kiss each other more, but we didn't have a chance.

I went to buy lunch, and when I came back, Elsa was cornered by Mia Rodd.

Mia Rodd is pure evil. Descendant of Aphrodite, Junior. She is Drew's daughter, which explains her evil ways. She has dirty blonde hair, always pulled into a tight bun, Zeus knows why. She has a thin, tall body. Her eyes are hazel green, with a coldness in them. She looks like the female version of her dad, a rich man who couldn't care less about anyone. You could call her pretty. She's "popular," but the thing that bugs me is that the whole school knows that she likes me. But we also know that she has a thing for Pitch Black - son of Morpheus - the bully of the school. He uses his powers to cause nightmares, and he tells everyone to call him "the boogie man," which sounds stupid.

"So, Elsa, I here you're going out with Jack. Cut the act. We all know he's MINE. I mean, who would choose you over ME?" Mia questioned, in her obnoxious rich kid way.

"I would choose Elsa over YOU any day. In fact," I pulled Elsa in for a kiss. I had come to her rescue before she had said anything stupid.

"You're making a mistake Jack, you'll see," her voice was soothing, I felt tempted to leave Elsa, but I stayed strong.

She walked away, clearly swaying her hips more than the average girl should. Then who should come over but Pitch.

"Elsa, hey," he said charmingly,"Jack," he grunted. "So Elsa, you me. Dance. Okay? We're good here?"

"Umm, I already have a date," Elsa piped up.

"Who, I'll convince him," Pitch said.

I couldn't take it. Pitch is such a jerk. "I am," I said.

Elsa's pov (I know it's Jack 4, but this is important)

"Elsa. Elsa! Wake up. You're going to be late!" my mom called. "Have you been reading all night? I'm telling you, that Percy Jackson series is no good for you. Next you'll be thinking that your a demigod!" Mom. My white-haired mom.

"Elsa. Come down. You've got 40 minutes till school starts," my dad called.

I sighed and got up. It was all a dream. There is no Jack Frost. At least, not one who would love me. I got ready for school after the long weekend. I'm still waiting for the next HoO book to come out. So I'm rereading, the normal response for me.

When I got to school, I sighed again, then walked over to my friend, Merida.

"Hey Els, I want to introduce you to the new kid, Jack Frost," Merida said.

He looks exactly like the one in my dream. Maybe it wasn't a dream. Maybe we were destined to be together. Maybe it was fate! But then, then, then...

Merida, who had been dating Hiccup, Merida, who only ever thought of dating Hiccup, Merida, who was crushed when Hiccup chose Astrid over her, Merida, who had gone out with Hiccup for two years, Merida, who cried for hours after the break-up, Merida, who claimed that she would never love anyone again, Merida, who was my best friend, Merida, who was depressed after Hiccup dumped her, Merida...

Merida leaned over and made out with Jack. And Jack did the same. I wasn't meant to be with Jack. It wasn't fate. It wasn't destiny. It was cold hard life. Like I said, there is no Jack Frost that would ever like me. Let alone love me.

~time skip 9 years~

I stood next to the aisle. Merida's fiery red hair sticking out from under her veil as she walked down the aisle. She looked beautiful.

I looked at my own fiancé standing across the aisle, the best man. He was handsome as ever.

When they got to the end of the aisle, Merida's dad let go of her. She walked up to the groom and smiled. He smiled back. As the maid of honor, I couldn't be happier for her. Things had worked out. Hiccup and Merida had become friends again. Hiccup dumped Astrid and was single for a while. All four of us would hang out, sometimes inviting my cousin Punzie over, who was standing behind me.

This day was perfect. As the ceremony went on, I thought about how things had worked out. After all that we had been through, it was funny that our little group of four was marrying one another.

Finally, the big words came up.

"I do."

Then again.

"I do."

"You may now kiss the bride."

Jack grabbed Merida the way he had in my dreams and kissed her. I looked at Hiccup, thinking of his proposal.

We all got our happily ever, just not the way we had pictured it. For the longest time in senior year, Jack and I dated. Merida and Hiccup were a couple. But we broke up. They broke up. We still hung out. But things were...different. We all went to Stanford University, and were eventually inseparable. One year ago, Jack proposed. Two months later, Hiccup did the same. Merida and I had matching rings, but hers was the reddest of rubies and mine was made of a special crystal that looked like ice. My wedding is in a month. I will no longer be Elsa Prior, my real last name, I will be Elsa Haddock. I decided a long time ago that I didn't want to keep my last name. It held to many memories. Especially Anna. I miss her very day.

Anna passed away from lung cancer a year ago. Right after my engagement. She was gone.

I returned to the present. Merida and Jack had just pulled away. I guess our world will never fully explain itself. But it does help us. After all these years, we are still friends. Even more than that. We are family.

All was well.

~time skip four years~

After my wedding, we all settled into the same neighborhood. Hiccup and I had twins. Anna and Serena. They were identical. Their hair is platinum blonde, but their eyes are dark brown. They're three now.

Jack and Merida had twins, too, Jamie and Sandy. They are also three. The four of them are best friends. Jamie has white hair, just like his father. Sandy is a redhead, his hair wild with curls.

I went outside. Hiccup was playing with the girls. I thought back to second grade when we met.

~hit it Joelle Nicole Niqueal~ ~flashback music plays~

"Hi. I'm Elsa. I'm new here!"

"I'm Merida. This is Hiccup," Merida exclaimed!

"Who names their son Hiccup?" I asked, genuinely confused.

"My parents. Who names their daughter Elsa?" Hiccup asked, defending himself.

"I don't know!" I laughed as Hiccup realized that I wasn't trying to offend him.

"Well my name isn't Elsa or Hiccup," Merida huffed.

We all laughed together, knowing that in that instant, we would become best friends forever.

~end it now JNN~

"Mommy! Mommy come play!" Anna screamed.

I walked down to find that they were playing princess, with Hiccup as their steed. I was their mother, the queen. Jamie and Sandy came over and were knights. Jack and Merida just watched and laughed.

That night, when the girls were tucked in and sleeping, Hiccup and I lay in bed together and fell asleep to each others heartbeats.

A/n: if you don't like how I continued, blame my Gomez, @wafflepandathing . All hail the Queen of (goddess of) Sandwiches! I have more that goes off of this, but I depends on what my Gomez wants.

Please excuse any graham crackers (grammar mistakes) cause I didn't proofread.

Love ya, and...

WE HIT 2.4 BEACHING AWESOME K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL. THANK YOU.

Remember to comment, vote, and such! If you comment which characters to add in "Hi" I will love you forever!